Chapter 2: She Attac

If you would like a song for this chapter:
Mourning (Neir Automata Soundtrack)

Btw, songs are available for ambience at the top of the chapter, but if it isn't available I'll always put the title just in case.

Enjoy!

On the other side of the facility, deep within the long and bloody walls of this place, screams can be heard from one of the training rooms.

Inside this room shows a dark room, with no light entering or escaping the darkness blanketing the room. Dark splashes of blood of various sizes litter the floor, as well as the mangled bodies.

The last few screams came from a, now "fired", worker who failed to do a task from the boss. Along with the other workers' bodies that are currently laying on the cold concrete.

Didn't matter what task it was.

You don't care about it either.

You are only there to give them their punishment and bring their hearts to the boss. The one who brought you here sixteen years ago.

A slash was heard in the dark. Followed by a harsh thump and gurgling with some movement afterwards.

Light and calm steps get closer to the worker, panicked eyes searching for what can't be seen. The last living worker soon heard multiple clinking noises, something people would hear whenever glass gently touches each other. In the dark, it's unnerving.

Unexpectedly, a hand was placed on the workers cheek. A movement of the thumb indicated the tears and blood that's been heavily shedding.

With a now increasing reduced heart rate and the gentle touch, the worker finally takes the last breath. The tight grasp on the throat to prevent bloodshed now lays limp and loosely, letting gravity take the hand away and leaks a heavy amount of blood.

You stand up from your crouched position. A simple and short hum mixed with a sigh leaves your throat.

The door to the training room suddenly opens up, the bright light illuminates only part of the room inside. Showing the splotches of red on the floors and walls near the door.

"Ultimate," Your turn your head slightly as the worker continues after a small pause. "You have a new mission. Don't worry about cleaning up, you'll get dirty again after your talk."

The worker turns around, back facing towards her, the long white lab/trench coat flows behind. "Once you are out of the room, I'll start walking." The worker looks straight ahead, not minding to show the vulnerability.

With a calm pace, you start to walk out towards the door and into the light.

You walk out on the balls of your bare feet as usual. Black yet easy-breathing sweatpants reach to the ankles, or at least the top of them.

Your long tail sways gently, the tip of the tail is [Hair Colored] in a loose curled look, while the base of that up to the tail bone is part skin and partially fur-like combined with the color of [Skin Color]. That hovers over the concrete. Like that really popular movie of those tall blue beings, except your tail is longer and more flexible with the swirl-like hair at the tip of the tail.

Your chest that is covered in a training bra and tight-fitting shirt is littered with specks and blotches of dark red. Your shoulders and arms flex a bit as they try to relax, muscles that are clearly visible are also covered with blood.

Your ears are relaxed. They are located where your original ears would be if you weren't modified. Just a lot more animal-like in a [Hair Color] and fur-like texture as your tail. Like human-elf ears that can move, except your ears have more mobility.