Chapter 2:The Heavenly Battle And The Encounter

The Great War has been going on for about 500 years and millions of beings have been killed. The devils have lost more than half of their Pillars. The Grigori have mostly lost their lower to mid-class troops and the Heaven have lost almost half of their Archangels, they have either fallen or been killed.

This war has weakened the three Factions to the point they could go extinct in a few years if the battle continues. None backs down and the devils have been more aggressive in the last few years and this is because they have a ''weapon'' that no one other has and its name is Issei Lucifer. He is a killing machine and he only seems to get stronger.No one has survived against him and even Cadre and Archangel-level beings are afraid of him.

Issei wants to end this war, he has tried to speak to the Satans about peace but they all refuse. They want to destroy the world and rebuild a new one in which they will be the leaders. This dream of theirs has resulted in the greatest war that the Supernatural world has ever seen, even greater than the Titonmachy.

The Hindu, Shinto, Greek, Aztec, Egyptian, Celtic and Norse gods have been observing this war and they try not to participate in this conflict as they will be risking their whole Pantheon.

Many other things happened during the war. For example, the Biblical God also known as Yahweh has sealed the Apocalypse Beast named Trixeha at the Bermuda Triangle. And he has started developing the Sacred Gears.

Also, the two dragons which are brothers, are known as the Two Heavenly Dragons Albion and Y Ddraig Goch and have been fighting for 100 years. They killed many gods who got in their way and now they are rampaging in Brazil, which is one of the many battlefields of the three Factions.

Because of their battle, the three Factions couldn't continue their fighting and they agreed to temporary peace and together to kill the two dragons. They tried to capture the dragons but that wasn't possible. Albion and Ddraig teamed up and started killing the angels, devils, and fallen angels.

The fallen angels lost many Cadre class troops, and the angels just lost some low-class angels but the devils on the other hand they lost many high-class devils. That means they have almost lost their whole army.

But the battle with the dragons will be soon over as three beings stand next to each other and they had no more patience as they see their brothers and sisters get slaughtered. Those three beings were Azazel the Leader of the Fallen Angels, Michael the Archangel of Destruction, and Issei Lucifer the Godly Devil.

Michael: If we were in different circumstances I would have killed you but now we must cooperate.

Azazel: Come on brother, I know you don't hate me that much but I also would have done the same

Issei :*fake sad*Oh guys you just broke my heart, I thought we were besties.

Azazel: Haha maybe we will be kid when this war ends but now we need to kill two overgrown lizards

Issei: I am looking forward to this but as you said we have a job to do

Then the three of them teleport in front of the two dragons

Ddraig: So you also want to die?

Issei: Nah I have a war to end but you, on the other hand, are in a big trouble

Michael:*angry*You talk too much son of Lucifer

He then flys into the air and summons 100 holy spears and sends them toward Albion

Albion breathes ice and counters the spears

Azazel: It seems we also have to get going

He then attacks Ddraig with his light sword