BIO

Name: Issei Lucifer

Race: Pure-Blooded Devil

Gender: Male

Other Names:

The Antichrist
Hero Of Underworld
Son Of The Morningstar
The Godly Devil
The God Slayer
The Devil Anomaly

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Light Blue

Equipment And Abilities:

Demonic Brilliance of Evil Light
Power of Destruction
Worthless
Hole
Crack
Immortality
Time 
Super Strength and High Magic Resistance
High  Demonic Magic Manipulation 
Muramasa(Katana)

Relatives:

God Of The Bible(Grandfather)
Lucifer(Father)
Lilith(Mother)
Rizevim Livan Lucifer (Older Brother)

Affiliations:

Underworld
Lucifer Clan

Status: Alive(Presumed Dead)

Ranking:

Super Devil

Prince

Ultimate Class Devil (Formerly)

------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

-------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Issei has a strange personality as he does many things on a whim. He only wants to fight strong opponents and have a good life. He doesn't have the ambition to conquer the world but will destroy anyone who dares to harm the Underworld.

When he fights he doesn't care about the rules, he only wants to destroy his opponent and end the fight as quickly as possible.

He is arrogant and prideful in his abilities as he has not only his father's ability but also from the Phoenix, Bael, Belial, Agares, Abaddon, Belphegor, Gremory, and Balam clan

Issei also isn't discretionary against half-blooded devils or hybrids as he believes that only power matters at the end of the day. If someone trains hard enough he can surpass those who are ''pure''.

He is against the ideas of the Old Devil Faction and he hates the Devil Council as he believes they are worse than the first Devil Kings

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Powers and Abilities :

Immense Demonic Power: Issei is one of the 4 Super Devils having more Demonic Power than his father and can fight against Michael, Raphael, and two legions of angels at the same time. He is considered a God because of his Demonic energy

Demonic Brilliance Of Evil Light: This is the Lucifers clan's signature ability. It allows the user to generate a red-black light that is demonic but also has light properties making it lethal to all 3 factions

Power Of Destruction: This is the Bael clan's signature ability. It grants its users great explosive power and can annihilate things when used. The Power of Destruction is said to be a very difficult power to defend against due to its erasure properties, as the most effective way to guard against it would be to counter the destruction blast with ranged attacks.

Worthless: This is the Belial clan's signature ability. It allows the user to invalidate the special abilities or demonic powers of other individuals. The user must understand the properties of the objects they intend to nullify to render them "worthless".

Immortality: This is the Phenex clan's signature ability. This is a demonic power that allows the user to regenerate and heal their wounds by expending demonic power to heal them. The power allows the user to heal their wounds, including having their body parts destroyed, such as having their limbs blown up. The level of regeneration is also dependent on the level of demonic power that the users possess, if they do not have sufficient levels of demonic power, they will not be able to heal themselves.

Time: This is the Agares clan's signature ability. This allows the user to control time to a certain extent. It allows the user to create a time barrier that can slow or increase the flow of time within it. The barrier can be expanded to a larger range which can prevent enemies from escaping from it. If mastered, the user can stop time around him and freeze someone.

Hole: This is the Abaddon clan's signature ability. This technique allows the user to create and control portals that expand and retract according to the user's will and can absorb attacks and reflect them as they choose. Once these holes have absorbed something in them, the user can reopen them in a different area of space nearby to release everything they've absorbed. These spatial gaps work similarly to black holes, in which they have a gravitational pull that redirects an attack away from their target. The hole can also be used to teleport to other locations and avoid attacks, or even teleport portions of the user's body and even their attacks.

Crack: This is the Belphegor clan's signature ability. This is a unique power that creates a tear in most things within the range of the user. It has a high direct attack power, but if the user is skilled in its use, they can create a "tear" in attacks. This ability works when you find the center of the attack and then you can destroy it. Cracks can also work at objects and people, as you can make a crack on someone and weaken them over time, it takes hours to heal the person.

High Demonic Magic Manipulation: This is the Gremory clan's signature ability. This ability increases your mastery over demonic powers.

Super Strength and High Magic Resistance: This is the Balam clan's signature ability. This power gives the user immense strength and resistance against magic attacks.