Chapter 1:A Glimpse Of Power And A Emotional Conversation

It has been twelve years since the birth of Issei and the whole Underworld views him as the one who will end this war and destroy Grigori and Heaven. In those twelve years, Issei has been trained day and night by numerous devils including the four Satans, his mother, and Mephisto Pheles.

He has mastered almost all of his abilities, he is the second strongest devil and he has already gone to the battlefield. As for his rank among the devils, he is a Super Devil along with his brother and the two newborn Sirzechs Gremory and Ajuka Astaroth.

Inside the castle of Lucifer could be seen Issei. He is at the library of the court and reading about Hindu Pantheon and most specifically Shiva The God Of Destruction, he is the most powerful god and one of the two who can fight with the Dragon Gods and deal a lot of damage.

Issei: Wow, the Hindu Gods are so powerful and especially Shiva, I wonder if I can put up a good fight against him

???: I doubt my Prince, you are too young to have battle experience and Shiva can destroy whole planets with just his raw strength. If you go and fight him now, you will probably last a few seconds just because of your healing magic but in the future maybe.

When Issei heard the voice, he knew that it was Memphisto Pheles, one of the smartest and most talented in the Underworld and he was his teacher in history and magic

Issei: True but don't underestimate me that much as I have a bigger arsenal than Shiva, why don't we have a spar?

Pheles: Of course, let's go

Both of them teleported to the training field of the castle

Issei: Ready?

Pheles: Always

Issei dashed toward Pheles and created 20 spears of evil light and sends toward Pheles. He made a barrier and blocked the attacks but Issei was not done as he used Crack to destroy the barrier. With his great speed, he tried to punch Pheles but he teleported behind Issei and created ten magic circles and from them came out a wave of fire. Issei was not fast enough to dodge and he took the damage but he was able to heal in milliseconds thanks to his healing ability.

Issei: Come on Pheles, don't hold back!

Pheles:*smirks*As you wish

Then he created 100 magic circles and out of them came a wind, fire, ice, lighting, and water attack, all directly toward Issei.

Issei: That's what I am talking about

He then sends a wave of Power Of Destruction at the attacks

Issei's attack overwhelms Phele's attacks and it continues its path toward Pheles

Pheles: Impressive but not enough

As he creates six black dragon heads that devour Issei's attack. Issei then uses his Hole ability and the six dragon heads go inside the hole another hole opens behind Pheles and he gets hit with his attack