Evangeline seemed hesitant, as she walked past me, i tried grabbing ahold of her hand, but she just walked away with Aunt Stitch quickly.

Simon was silent until he ran out, "wait!"

Aunt Stitch turned around. "You gave your word to our father, and that if he marries before the month is up, you would continue supporting our family right?"

Aunt Stitch nodded, "yes."

"Then, if he marries today then you'll keep your word," Simon reasoned.

"Yes, but there's no possible way he can marry today."

"He will marry today!" Simon said happily.

"To who?" Mrs. Stitch asked.

I ran up next to Simon, "he'll marry Evangeline!" Just then Evangeline poked her head out of the corner.

"Evangeline? Your sister!?" Aunt Stitch said to Simon.

"No, she's not our sister," Tora spoke.

"Well who is she then?" Aunt Stitch asked curiously.

Everyone was silent for a second.

"I'm his scullery maid," Evangeline said.

Just then Lily ran up next to me, "Evangeline, do you love papa?" She asked.

Evangeline seemed hesitant, "of course not, that wouldn't be right i.....yes," she finally answered. I smiled.

"Papa, do you love Evangeline?" Lily then asked Mr. Brown.

"...Anything like that can n-never happen i mean..." he paused, i stood there waiting for his answer. "....Yes," he said quietly, but everyone heard. There was a moment where they smiled at each other.

"He's marrying a maid?" Aunt Stitch gasped, and then she fainted.

I looked over at Nanny McPhee, and grinned at me, she brought her cane staff thing and hit it to the ground, sparks flew from the ground as the sky began to change to a grey color. I felt white fluffy substance fall on my face, and i looked up astonished. It was snowing in the middle of summer! I looked around to see that everything was white now. I looked down to see that i had changed into a white dress that was beautiful, and the cake seem to be all cleaned up.

I looked over at Nanny McPhee to see that she no longer had warts and a weird tooth. She was smiling at Simon and I. I looked over at Evangeline to see the snow was forming around her dress. Eric ran up to her, and they ended up shaking hands and smiling at each other.

"This way," Nanny McPhee said to Evangeline, and they walked somewhere.

Simon walked up to me and intertwined our hands. I looked over at him. "You look beautiful," he blushed.

"Thanks," i smiled. We sat down together, and waited for the new bride to walk down the aisle. Finally, Evangeline walked out alongside Nanny McPhee. The snow swirled around Evangeline, and soon her dress became a beautiful white and glimmering dress.

Mr. Brown was in the front grinning widely. I stood watching her, and there was a moment where her eyes met mine, and i smiled, as she smiled back.

Just then a new rattle fell from the sky and landed perfectly in Aggie's hand. Finally, Evangeline stood in the front with Mr. Brown. The minister was speaking, but i was focused on Nanny McPhee, she was walking away. I sneaked off to the side to catch up with her.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

She turned around, "i must leave now," she spoke.

"Will i see you again?" I asked.

"Maybe," she smiled and the next second she was gone, as i turned around Evangeline and Mr. Brown were now kissing.

"And together they lived happily ever after," i whispered to myself as i walked up to Simon. "Maybe i'll have my happily ever after when i grow up," i smiled to myself.

 "Maybe i'll have my happily ever after when i grow up," i smiled to myself

There will probably be one or two more chapters left...