"Lesson number 5 Simon, you must do exactly as you are told," Nanny McPhee hinted again.

Mrs. Quickly finally made it to the front in front of Mr. Brown. "Bee hive," Aggie whispered again.

"Beehive?" Simon said questioningly.

"Please be seated," the minister announced. Everyone obliged, and sat down immediately.

"Beehive, there is no beehive," Simon spoke quietly.

Nanny McPhee looked at him. Simon sat down, and looked as if he was deep in thought.

The minister began talking, but I continued to stare at Simon. I looked to the front, and Mr. Brown seemed... troubled. Nanny McPhee continued to look at Simon.

Simon's expression finally changed, and he looked at Nanny McPhee. He smiled, as he whispered something into Tora's ear. Tora nodded as she whispered into Lily's ear. Soon Simon began to make fake buzzing noises, as he stood up trying to swat something away. Soon enough all the children's got up to micmic Simon. They were fake buzzing while trying to swat something off their clothes. I finally understood as i stood up and began to do as they are doing. Mr. Brown and Mrs. Quickly looked over at us, as well as Aunt Stitch and Evangeline. The minister glanced over at us and so did Mr. Brown. Nanny McPhee was looking around as if she had no idea what was happening. Soon enough most people stood up off their seats, and began swatting the air.

"The flowers! The flowers from her dress, it's attracting the bees," Simon shouted.

"I hate bees, I'm allergic to them," the minister said, while ducking.

Mrs. Quickly hissed at the minister, I couldn't hear what they were saying. Mrs. Quickly slapped Mr. Brown on the arm, "do something," i heard her say. Mr. Brown looked over at us. Him and Simon made eye contact. The corners of Mr. Brown's mouth formed upwards into a smile, and Simon smiled back.

Mr. Brown turned back to Mrs. Quickly, "DO YOU SEE ANY BEES? DO YOU?!" Mrs. Quickly hissed at him.

Mr. Brown examined Mrs. Quickly's flowers on her head. "I do," he said smacking her head making her fall to the ground. The minister was swatting the air, thinking that there were actual bees. He swatted the cake on accident, and right as Mrs. Quickly stood up, the cake hit her face.

She gasped. "I'm so sorry, i'm so dreadfully sorry," the minister apologized.

Mrs. Quickly picked up some cake and threw it at the minister, but the minister dodged, and it ended up hitting Aunt Stitch. "Oh my lord, your highness, i'm so sorry," Mrs. Quickly said, looking scared.

Mrs. Stitch ordered one of her servants to do something. The servant picked up some cake and threw it at Mrs. Quickly, but it ended up hitting father. The man next to father laughed, and father ended up squishing cake right into the man's face. The kids were all laughing. Soon, everyone was throwing food around.

Mr. Brown threw food on Evangeline on accident, and i just stared as she got up and picked up some cake from the table, and chucked it at Mr. Brown.

"EVANGELINE! Where are your manners?" Aunt Stitch asked, but Evangeline continued to throw food.

Everyone got quiet as they heard Mrs. Quickly yelled, "CEDRIC, WE ARE OVER! AND I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH THAT OLD HAG IS GIVING YOU."

Aunt Stitch looked at Mrs. Quickly shocked. Then, Mrs. Quickly stormed out of the garden.

"Wonderful choice of a wife Cedric!" Aunt Stitch said madly.

"I'm sorry," Mr. Brown muttered.

"And you Evangeline, you are just as wild as them all, but i said that i would take care of you as if you were my own, and i NEVER break my word, now come along," Aunt Stitch said.