Chapter 232 " Sun Won't Rise Today"

At dawn

Malika flinched with sound of the thunder and got off the couch and looked at the sky that was pouring with rain, through the terrace's glass door

Malika: Ragini?! Are you awake?

Ragini sighed in frustration: I was trying to sleep but apparently it's impossible when I am sharing this room with you (then she sat straight on the bed) for god's sake Malika, sleep!! Shivaay will come after few hours and get ready for his plan, we should be fully awake and focus, you have to have some sleep and let me have some.

Malika: no one can sleep tonight, the thunder is very loud, it's strange!! The weather news didn't predict this bad weather!! It as if sun won't rise today

Ragini moaned in frustration then got off the bed and looked at the outside with a frown

Ragini: yes, the weather is bad!! It will be hard for the boys!! We will tell them to take a jacket for Prince Pratap and....

Before she continues her words, three black cars parked in front of the Villa.

Malika: this is Prince Habib's car (then she frowned faintly) what are those two cars? Are they Shivaay's?

Ragini shook her head in confusion, especially when the cars' doors opened and Guards in blue uniform surrounded the Villa then Habib got out of his car and went towards another car and opened its door.

Ragini: what is going on?
Malika: I don't know, I will see

And she was about to go but Ragini gasped so Malika ran back to look through the glass and her eyes widened in disbelief seeing Habib hugging Roxana and Zaheer holding umbrella and supporting someone, it wasn't clear at first but when they walked towards the gate she could see...!!

Ragini screamed with wide smile: PRINCE PRATAP

And she ran out of the room and across the second floor, knocking on all the doors!!
Ragini: PRINCE PRATAP IS HERE

Arjun and Lakshmi got out of their rooms and as well as Jhanvi and Sardar; and Arnav and Omkara and they looked at each other with wide smiles then rushed downstairs behind Ragini while hearing...

Rudra: PRINCE PRATAP AND ROXANA ARE HERE, I SAW THEM

Raja: HOW? I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Dahab chuckled: Shivaay must did the plan before its time, I know it

Rudra: without me? Damn it

Ragini ran to the door and opened it as everyone in the house waited in front of the door, looking at Pratap with wide smile, but Ragini couldn't wait and didn't care for the rain, she rushed towards Pratap with tears crowding in her eyes.

Ragini: Prince Pratap, I am so happy

But for her shock before she come near him, he stopped her by a gesture from his hand and a frown; she froze under the rain and stared at him in disbelief!!

Ragini: Prince Pratap?!

Pratap frowned deeply and pushed Zaheer away and Zaheer didn't leave his arm instantly but when he kept pushing he had to

Pratap: LEAVE ME TRAITOR, I RATHER FALL AND BREAK THAN SEEKING HELP FROM YOUR BLOODY HANDS

Zaheer bowed his head as Pratap took support of the walls, then the door entry and squeezed on it by his thin boney hand as if he wants to crumble it under his weak fingers.

Ragini looked at Habib, Zaheer and Roxana and frowned confusion seeing tears and sadness in their eyes but didn't dare to ask!!

Arjun smiled with teary eyes: uncle Pratap