ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20

Start from the beginning

'thank God this isn't the mini-me who was stuck at the cashier waiting for mom to get back quickly before the cashier scans the groceries! This time I have money!'
Yuri sighed in relief as he watches the lady scan the groceries. But she was taking a bit too long so he got impatient for a bit.
'she's probably waiting for M/n to go back so that the pay wouldn't be separated...'
Yuri checks his watch
'11:05 AM' it read. He looks around for any signs of the male. But, found no sign of M/n.

"Sir?" the lady called out for him. He turns his head to face the lady.
"hm? is there something wrong?" he asks.
"Are you perhaps single sir?" her question came out of the blue.
'God, she's one of those women...'
"sorry but I'm not," he politely said. The woman scoffed but kept a sly smirk on.
"where is she? What kind of a girlfriend lets her man shop alone?" she keeps on pressing. She's starting to piss yuri off.
"I really don't want anyone invading my personal life," yuri said hinting in an irritated tone hoping that she'll get the hint.

"your total is 112 days sir" she announced. Yuri thought she finally gave up but when he was handing out the money she grab his hand.
"Are you sure sir~? You don't wanna cheat on your girlfriend with me? She sounds boring-Mph!" all of a sudden a smack was heard.

Yuri looks at his side to find M/n with a bag of bread he used to slap the lady with. He looks irritated. If looks could kill. Everything would be a bloodbath

"What do you think you're doing?" he said. His voice obviously sounded furious.
The lady looks offended knowing that she was the victim. In her mind of course.
"this is! How dare you! Who do you think you are slapping a woman's face?!"
"and who do YOU think you are forcing MY boyfriend to cheat on me you tramp?!" M/n said. The lady looked at him in pure disgust.

"YOU FAGGOT!" she yelled
"Ты чертовски пизда"

M/n spat out an insult that translate to 'you fucking cunt' the woman was left dumbfounded. Not because she was offended but because she didn't know what he meant. The people around started to look at them when the woman started yelling nonsense.

"let's go. She's not worthy of either of our time." M/n grabs yuri's hand and started to walk away. Leaving their unpaid groceries and the woman cursing behind.

"Sorry for the ruckus..." M/n mumbled.
'I let my emotions take over...' M/n thought. That's when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.
"Are you kidding?! You were so cool back there!" yuri cheered. M/n felt his cheeks heat up.
"If it weren't for you I might've done the violence myself!" the jet black-haired male said. M/n felt shivers done his spine. He can imagine yuri doing far more worse than he did.
"violence isn't the answer!" m/n pulled on yuri's cheek causing it to sore.
"says the one who slapped someone" yuri chuckled.
"she was being a bitch! Even called me a faggot!" M/n pouts.
"and that's why I almost banged her head against the cashier until her skull bleed!" yuri laughs. But he was dead serious.

"What did you even say back there? If I'm not mistaken, that's Russian right?"
Yuri asks. Curious as to what kind of words M/n spat out.
"Ты чертовски пизда. It means 'you fucking cunt'" m/n answered.
"ohhhh~ my dear M/n sounds so cute when you speak Russian!"
M/n face palmed at yuri being weird.
'I just said an insult and he finds it cute...truly weird...'
"um...m/n? What are we going to do now? It's almost time for our picnic yet we still don't have our food! Should we go to another store?"
Yuri asks looking around for any nearby store.
"I guess so...we can't go back in there. Let's just go to another store."
M/n held yuri's hands and led him to a store that he knows

It was a small shop that sells enough stuff they need for the picnic. They even got a paired lunchbox along with a water bottle. They purchased without any trouble. Luckily, they got home in time. They quickly make sandwiches, fresh-cut fruits, and chicken nuggets. They also packed some desserts they got from the store.
Yuri made waffles while packing a cooler filled with ice and cool drinks and a tub of ice cream as well.

"that should do it" m/n looks at the pile of containers filled with food.
"How are we going to carry all of those?" yuri asks.
"Don't worry! I have someone on the way to drive my car here."
"you have a car?" yuri asks sounding astonished, M/n nodded.
"yes! The company gave us a car to drive to the building." m/n picks up the containers and put them in a small basket. He covers the basket with a big blanket they'll use to lay on the grass later. Yuri picks up the cooler while m/n has the basket.
"let's go!"

The two of them went down to the front door of the building
M/n sees his coworker waving at him inside his car.
"thank you for bringing it!" m/n paid his coworker.
"Have a safe trip sir!" he untied the bike that was tied behind the car. He peddled away.
"let's just put the basket and cooler on the back seat." m/n opened the car door and puts the things on the seat.

"Alright! Let's start our first date!" both of them said at the same time as they drove away.
Minutes passed and they made it into the park. It was a nice day for a picnic. Some people have their pets outside to play. They got their stuff out of the car and look for a spot to rest the picnic spot.
"ah! Here! This looks like a perfect spot!" yuri points at a spot. M/n smiled and began to set up the blanket with yuri's help. After setting up. They both sat on the blanket feeling the sun hit their face.

"This feels nice..." m/n stretched his body ready to relax by the shade.
"it's nice but it's kinda hot..." yuri fanned himself with his hand. M/n chuckled.
"then let's drive-" all of a sudden, m/n heard a familiar jingle he know too well.

Ding-a-ling-a-ling!

"That's the!" m/n began.
"ice cream truck!" yuri finish.
They both look at the truck that stopped at the entrance of the park.
"I'll go get us some!" m/n stood up and grab his wallet.
"Okay! I'll guard our spot!" yuri shouted. M/n walks up to the truck thinking of what ice cream he'll get.
"oh! Hello! What would you like to have?" the vendor ask

"one pop-"
"mint cho-"
"cookies an-"

M/n stops just as he heard other voices. Not wanting to sound rude he said.
"sorry! I didn't realize he was talking to...you...?" m/n trained or confused.
There stood a pink-haired girl and a brown-haired boy.

"Uncle!"
"m/n-san!"