She hold Aaruhi's hand and made her way toward them. But as they reach near them, Aaruhi hold the bed corner tight refuses to go ahead while her innocent eyes fixed on her Mama.

"Aaru, won't you hug Mama??" Ashika ask in a soft tone forwarding her right arm. But Aaruhi quickly shook her head and her chin started wobbling.

Arjun went toward her and picked her up in his arms making her hug him instantly and started sobbing. Her face hide in his neck while her little palms tightly clutching his shirt in a fist as her cry become loud.

"Why is my strong baby crying? Did you miss Mama Papa this much?" Arjun gently caresses her small back making her sob hysterically.
Even Ashika become emotion and tears formed in her eyes seeing her babygirl so sad.

"Okay enough of crying, bachcha before doctor see you crying like this and give my sweet child an injection...we don't want that, do we!?" her cry instantly die down hearing the word injection. Her little form is jerking softly due to hiccups.
She definitely not want an injection.

Everyone chuckle silently at her cute act. And sigh in relief seeing her calm.

"My cute baby... Come let's meet Mama. She is missing her little devil," Saying he sat beside Ashika with Aaruhi still hugging him.

"Mama h..urt," she muttered sadly against his neck and tighten her hold around his neck.

"Mama will be more hurt and sad if Aaru doesn't give Mama her magical hug. Mama is waiting see, " Ashika said sadly and hearing her sad voice Aaruhi quickly turn to her in panic.

Arjun place her beside Ashika on the bed. She quickly hug Ashika and place her head on her chest. Ashika also wrap her right arm around and pull her more into herself.
"How is my Aaru??" Ashika ask while kissing her head few times.

"Aaru miss Mama so much," Ashika smiles and caress her back.

"Mama also miss her sweet baby girl," Ashika again kiss her hair. Everyone smiles seeing the loving moment share between mother and daughter.

"Mama, I bought gift for you," pulling away from Ashika, Aaruhi told her and grin when Ashika dramatically grasp in surprise, "Really!!"

She bobble her head and giggle.
"Bua!" she called Anushka who was holding a bag.
"Here..."
Anushka place the paper bag in front of Aaruhi, who peek inside the bag and take out a bouquet of rose.

"See... For you," she give the roses to Ashika and look at her mama for her reaction.
"Pretty??" she ask Ashika.
Ashika look at her baby in awe and kiss her forehead.
"Very pretty...just like my doll. Thank you Bachcha. Mama loves you,"

"Aaru love you too" Aaruhi also kiss her cheeks then giggle happily.

"And what about Papa? I think no one loves me... I am sad," Arjun said slowly making a fake sad face.

Anushka and Ashika chuckle knowing his drama while Viraj look little surprise seeing him behaving like a kid.
Aaruhi laugh finding her Papa funny with sad face and told him, "Aaru love you also and bought a gift for you also," saying she started searching for his chocolate that she bought for him.

"Here...I bought to my favorite choco. We will share, okay," giving him the chocolate she told him.
Ashika chuckle knowing her plan already.

"Is it okay if I ate whole chocolate? You won't mind, right?" Aaruhi frown hearing him.

"But it is good habit to share things, right Mama,?" she ask and look at Ashika who nodded at her, "Of course baby,"

"See...and you will get cavity if eat whole choco. So we will eat together, okay" she turn into a her grandma mode. Arjun laugh with everyone and said, "As you say Dadi ma," Aaruhi grin and nodded happily.