Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

I deepened the kiss drowned in all the tingly sensations all over my body. My stomach had freaking dragons fluttering. From the top of my head to the tip of my toes I could feel little sparks on my skin.

Somehow, I found myself plopped in the kitchen counter as he took his hoodie off. He wasn't wearing anything underneath and my eyes roamed all over his well-defined chest. Looking up, I could see the small smirk playing on his lips as his eyes travelled all over me too.

He gasped when his eyes stopped at my right arm. I turned to look at whatever he was staring, when his hands clenched in fists.

"That bastard" He hissed.

I had a large purple bruise on my arm from when Sam grabbed me. My eyes looked up and I could see the anger on his.

Slowly, he traced the bruise with his thumb. I winced and his hand clenched in a tight fist again. His eyes moved to mine and he placed one hand on both sides of the counter.

"I'm not going to let him get close to you. Ever" His nostrils flared. He looked completely angry. And I must say...really hot...

I stroked his cheek with my right hand and he leaned into my touch closing his eyes.

"I want you" I breathed out in a whisper...he opened his eyes and I could see the deep desire on them.

"All of you..." A small smirk played on his lips as he grabbed a small plastic bag from one of the back pockets of his jeans.

I raised an eyebrow as a smirk played on my lips, "smart ass"

He chuckled, "let's say I was hopeful..."

I shook my head as one of his expertise hands unhooked my bra. I looked up and Scott smiled at me before jumping on me once again.

After, we snuggled on the couch with a light blanket over us. "If Kate finds out about this, she's going to kill me..." I trailed before I yawned snuggling even closer to him. I loved his scent. Chocolate, cinnamon and musk. It was rather intoxicating.

"Well, we could always clean the counter with some Lysol wipes. That should cover everything..."

I opened my eyes and pulled off him to take a good look at him, "what?"

He chuckled and shrugged.

His hair was all over the place and we were both a mess of legs and arms pretty much entangled all over. My lips were swollen from all the kissing.

"I should go..." he closed his eyes.

I leaned on him, "we should sleep..."

"I'm needed at the Palace for a meeting" he said annoyed, "in" he glanced at his watch, "two hours."

"Don't go..." I whispered.

His arms tightened on me, "I don't want to..."

My eyelids were closing on it's own. I was completely exhausted.

"Scott?" I whispered as I snuggled closer to him.

"Yes?" He was as tired as I was and his eyes were now closed too.

"Wouldyougooutwithme?" I said in one breath.

Scott seated up at once. I pulled away and he stared at me with wide eyes as a small smile formed on my lips.

"Are you sure?"

I rolled my eyes, "way to ruin the moment, dude..."

He chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck, "you really didn't need to ask, Em."

I blinked at him.

"It's all I ever wanted since you crashed into that wall" A huge smirk spread on his lips.

My cheeks flushed and I slapped him teasingly on the chest.

"I was looking at the painting!" I tried to feign innocence.

"Sure, you were..." His arms encased me once more as I leaned on his chest.

A few moments later, Scott sighed, "you do realize that things are going to change around here?"

"Yeah..." My voice was completely calmed. On the inside, though, I was pretty much freaking out about it.

His arms tightened a little bit more as he whispered, "we'll do it together, Em..."

My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep pretty much just enjoying the moment...

___________________________________________________________________

Two chapters in a few hours so you really can't complain about the lenght. OK?! :)

Hope you liked this!!

Love you guys!! You are truly the best followers ever!!

I will not update 'til next week...sorry...I have an extremely busy week AND my kids are going to walk through the door in a moment and I haven't cooked or anything...so if they starve today...let it be on your conscience!! lol (but true) :)

See you around!!