Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

How could he get here so fast?!

My eyes widened and my breath caught in my lungs as I took a peek on the mirror. I was a complete and utter mess. My hair was all over the place and my eyes were a little red. My pajama pants were pink and had small cupcakes all over and my grey hoodie covered a white tank top underneath. "I'm on it" I huffed in response.

Grabbing an elastic band, I put my long hair up and shrugged at my own reflection. I really couldn't do more about the rest.

I ran downstairs screaming in my head he's here! He's here!

As soon as I opened the door, Scott jumped on me and crashed his lips on mine.

My arms tangled on his hair and he grabbed my legs by the thighs, encircling them on his waist. The kiss encased our feelings at the moment. It was urgent, deep and completely needy.

Faintly, I heard the door closing as we stumbled inside. Scott pressed me against the wall as his hands tightened on my waist.

In a flash, my hoodie was on the floor but I wasn't cold at all. No. The weather was completely out of my mind at the moment.

A small husky moan reverberated on his chest, making me moan back.

I was completely out of breath but I couldn't get enough of him.

I love you.

I love you so much.

My mind was completely shut. I could only feel his hands roaming all over my back. Scott stopped pulling apart an smiled at me. That sexy crookedly smile that melt me inside always.

I love you.

His pupils were completely dilated and his chest came out in pants. His hair was completely messed up because I had entangled my hands in it.

A rather large bulge was pressing onto me. Making me shiver once again. This time, though, it was for a completely different reason.

We stayed silent just looking at each other.

"I'm addicted to you" he whispered huskily.

He leaned closer to me, "so addicted..." He started kissing my neck, making me arch my back, giving him complete access to it.

Slowly, he kissed his way down until he was reaching the v on my tank top. My heart was completely out of it. My breath coming out of my mouth in pants as his hands pulled the top over. I thanked God that I had matched my underwear this morning, leaving me only in my pink cotton bra and cupcakes flannel trousers.

His eyes looked at me with such intensity that I stopped breathing all together.

This moment...this moment was worth everything...

Every tear spilled over Sam's cheating.

Every fear...

Every curse...

Everything...

I love you.

I wanted to scream it.

I wanted to let him now.

But it felt too soon...

And I knew he liked me...maybe even cared about me...but love? Well...that was a completely different matter.

I didn't want to pressure him or anything. So I swallowed my words.

And I kissed him.

I kissed him like never before.