"Neal, you were a Lost Boy. Any idea where he went?" Emma asked.

"Well, I know where he lived. Where his compound is." Neal said.

"That's idiotic. We all know that." Regina said. "Do you really think he's stupid enough to go back? Please."

"Enough." Emma said.

"Don't tell me what's enough. My son is dying!" Regina snapped.

"Our son. So, yes, I know how you feel." Emma said.

"You have no idea what I feel. You have your parents. You have this..." She looked at Neal. "Person. A pirate who pines for you. You have everything and yet you claim to know what I feel?"

Regina's voice began to break as she continued. "All I have is Henry and I'm not about to lose him because he is everything."

Emma sighed as she knelt down at Regina's side. "You're right. I don't know how you feel. So, what do you want to do? You want to run the show? Run it. How do we save Henry?"

"I don't know." Regina said quietly.

"Pan was powerful before, so even if we can find him, there's no telling that we'll be able to hurt him." Lily said.

"Yes, we can." Regina said as she pointed at Emma's sword. "Look. Emma cut him. He can bleed. We can hurt him. And if we can hurt him, we can kill him."

Lily nodded her head. "And we will."

__*__

Back at the Lost Boys camp, Neal had placed Henry down onto a bed cot. Adrienne watched on with a look of guilt on her face. She couldn't help but feel responsible for what had happened to Henry. "How much time do we have left?" David asked.

"Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off." Regina sighed.

"If he's airborne, he could be anywhere on the island." Neal said.

"An hour isn't much time." Killian said. "I suggest we get started looking."

Ignoring, Killian's suggestion Regina walked over to Felix, one of the Lost Boys. "Where is he?" She asked.

"Gone. There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails." Felix said.

"You won't talk?" Regina questioned as she started to roll the sleeves of her jacket up. "How about I make you talk?"

She reached up to rip his heart out, but Emma stopped her. "Regina, wait." She said.

"There's no time!" Regina said.

"I don't think torture is our best move here. Look at these kids. They've been to hell and back. We need to try something else." Emma said.

"I've seen you try the cute and cuddly approach with them; and they won't respond to that." Adrienne said. "You need to come up with something that's going to work."

"They want what ever kid wants." Emma said as she glanced at Mary Margaret. "A mother."

__*__