Chapter-13_The Letter

The Pandavs got freshen up and thought of having a walk in the garden. The gardens were so beautiful and peaceful, like a piece of peace.

They strolled in the garden, greeted the other royal families when they came across one. They walked and talked and laughed until, they heard a low hum...beautiful and melodious. They moved towards it unknowingly. As they followed the sound, they came across a flower bed and amidst in those flowers - stood a girl collecting flowers, humming in her sweet voice. 

She sensed their presence and turned around. At the first glance, both the sides knew who was standing in front of them - such was the aura. 

"Pranipaat Pandu-putras!" - She greeted.

They nodded and greeted her back. She was Subhadra. They had never seen such a beauty with such decency. Mostly, enormous beauty lead to arrogance but it wasn't the case here. She was adorned with the most beautiful smile before any jewelry. 

"How did you recognize us?" - Nakul questioned.

"Well, I've heard a lot about you since my childhood till now. Your aura matches it all!" Subhadra answered in a polite respectful tone.

They smiled.

Saudamini came to her, she recognized them too and greeted them back.

"Subhadra! Here is the puja thaal. Should we proceed to the temple?"  She questioned.

"Sure!" She turned to Pandavs and asked, "Would you like to join us to the Somnath temple?"

"Ofc! We'll be there in some time!" Sahadeva answered without thinking much.

Subhadra nodded and took a leave with Saudamini.

"What was it Sahadeva? Why can't we go now? What work do you have to do that you need some time?" Bheem questioned in a casual tone.

"Bhrata Arjun!" Sahadeva answered. The trio looked at him confused, trying to understand.

"Bhrata Arjun gave me a letter. He wanted me to give it to Mata as soon as we reach here, I forgot about it but now I remember! So I'll give it to mata and then we can go Bhrata Bheem." Sahadeva explained and took a leave.

****IN THE ROOM****

"Mata! Bhrata Arjun asked me to give this letter to you when we reach Dwarka. We all are gong to Somnath temple now, we'll be back in sometime." Sahadeva said, handing over the letter to Kunti.

Kunti opened the letter slowly and started reading it. Her eyes widened as she read it. She rolled the letter at once, when she was done reading. She went to Pandu as fast as she could. He was standing in the balcony, looking over at the city of Dwarka - it was magnificent.

"Aarya! He is coming! Arjun is coming here to celebrate with us..." Kunti exclaimed.

************-X-*************