PROLOGUE

"Love! Ma... Today I want to listen a love story. Tell me a story maa..."

"Love story? Very well then! Which one would you like to know? RadhaKrishna?"

"No maa! I already know that one."

"Very well then! How about Shiva-Shakti?"

"That too... I already know. Maybe a story which is unsung, not everyone knows about it or it is not given that credit."

"Ohh! So you want to listen to a story that is unsung in the pages of history. Then I must narrate to you the story of the Princess of Dwarka and the prince of Indraprasth."

"Who are they maa?"

"They are the eternal lovers. They are the finite forms of the infinite. They are believed to be a part of Shiva-Shakti. You know Mahabharata right?"

"Of course I know!"

"Then don't you know about Arjun? "

"Obviously I know! Is it his love story?"

"Yes my child! And you know his heartbeat is none other than the sister of Krishna and Balram- SUBHADRA!"

"Subhadra!"

"You know that even today a place is dedicated to the couple, in Rajasthan till date there is a village named Bhadrarjun! But remember! You must not only listen and enjoy the love saga, you must learn a lot of things from it. If you are ready for that then I shall start narrating."

"I agree maa! I will try to learn as much as possible from their story! Now please start narrating, I am eager to listen and submerge myself in the world of love."

**********************************************

So, how was the Prologue, do vote and comment!

Signing off,

Writer