Y/nPOV:- OK that's it!! Not with my brother.......
Author :- you stood in front of her while poking your tongue inside your cheek.......and that's when she noticed you......
Receptionist :- o-oh m-mrs p---
Y/n:- we wanna meet Mr jeon......
Receptionist :- o-of course! *scared*
Y/n:- who do you think you are to talk to my brother like that? HUH?
Jimin:- y/n no don't make a drama.... *whisper*
Y/n:- be on your limits bish.....
Jimin :- come on let's go...
Author :- he started dragging you......
Y/n:- OR YOU AIN'T GONNA WORK HERE ANYMORE!!! *YELL*
Author :- YEHHH! *supportive author*(^_-)

Author :- you yelled making everyone flinch......not knowing that Someone was watching them upstairs.......as siblings the only one you have is each other your parents got killed when you were young ever since that jimin worked at a young age to make you happy and give everything you need...... You both might brick and curse at each other sometimes but someone saying bad about your sibling...... Nope! That ain't happening.......
Y/n :- only i get to fight with you!
Jimin:- OK your right! now calm down!
Y/n:- *angry pout*
Author :- everybody knows your anger issues.... ^_^......he knocked on the door while a deep voice from the other side said 'come in'......you both got in......it was clean office everything was arranged in a neat way..... Even the CEO himself looked ho-- I mean professional
Jimin:- hi Mr jeon.....
Jungkook :- hello nice to meet you Mr park.....
Author :- they shaked there hands with a smile..... While you.....
Y/n POV :- not bad, photos in the TV wasn't fake after all.....
Author :- you said checking him out shamelessly......
Jimin :- oh and uh this is my sisters.....
Author :- he gave you that look of 'better behave bish'......
Author :- you pulled your mask down......
Jungkook :- oh nice to meet you Mrs Park.....
Y/n:- nice to meet you too..... Mr jeon..... *smirk*
Author :- he definitely knew something was up then they started talking about their business stuff while you were sitting on the couch.....when suddenly you're brothers phone started ringing..........
Jimin:- excuse me, I'll just pick this call
Jungkook :- yeh sure!.....
Author :- he went the corner of the room to talk......While jungkook took his eyes of his computer before looking at you the way you dressed the way you sit your facial expression made him smile unknowingly...... While you smirked already noticing him staring at you, but pretended as if you don't know until you suddenly looked back making him flinch a little......

Jungkook POV:- I can look into her eyes all day........It feels.......magical.......but why?
Author :- he was so lost in you......you both maintained the eye contact for few seconds....but then suddenly......
??? :- sorry about that where did we stop?
Author :- jungkook flinched badly after hearing the voice......
Jimin:- ohh God are you OK? *concerned*
Jungkook :- Y-yeh! I......I'm fine!
Y/n:- *chuckle*

(time skip)
Author :- everyone settled for the meeting in the meeting room......you and jimin sat on the either side of jungkook...... Jimin signed you to put your phone down which you immediately did like a good kid.....others were shook.....

Employ 1:- she listen to no one and does things how she like
Employ 2:- I guess she only listen to her brother......

Author :- the meeting started but just after 5 minutes you got super bored and did not wanna sit any longer......you looked around and noticed how focused others was......
Y/n POV :- maybe business is not my thing *pissed* well I'm just here to see this man so my job is done.....
Author :- you thought looking at jungkook whose eyes were fixed of the screen of the presentation......
Y/n POV :- aishhh *roll eyes*
Author :- and that's when a evil idea popped in your dirty brain....... You 'ACCIDENTALLY' dropped a pen...... Jungkook noticing the sound he bend down and pick it......and lead it to you with a small smile before getting back to his straight face......you then again ACCIDENTALLY 👀 toched his hand while getting the pen back...... he looked at you while you licked your lips in a seducing way making him look away......
y/n POV :- pfftt poor thing he's scared......^o^

Author :- but that was not it peoples ^_^....... After few minute jungkook felt weird he looked down and couldn't believe his eyes....he gulped seeing your long feminine fingers drawing circles on his thighs...... Yep...... He looked at you but you where busy 'pretending' to be focused on the meeting....... He tried removing your hand but you just won't let go......he was feeling uneasy but he knows that he won't win against you..... But things got worse...... You started rubbing your hand on his thighs.....A slow gasp left his mouth..... But thankfully no one noticed......he bit his lips trying his best not to make a sound......

Jungkook POV:- aaahhhh f*ck it..... I'm gonna get hard, what is this woman trying to do!?

Employe 1:- are you OK Mr jeon? Your sweating a lot
Jungkook :- yeh! I-I'm fine!

Author :- while you were trying to hold your laugh (^_-).......before you could go further the meeting came to an end..... Making you pout sadly.......
Y/n POV :- aww I was just starting.......
Jungkook POV :- huff finally!.....I'll get you back

(time skip......after the meeting)
Jungkook :- I'm really impressed Mr park
Author :- 👀
Jimin:- thank you Mr jeon!
Jungkook :- I would like to work with you more.....
Jimin :- me too..... I'll be back after few minutes......Y/n stay at Mr jeon's office don't run around
Y/n:- OK *roll eyes*
Jungkook :- *smirk*
Author :- you got inside jungkook's cabin followed by jungkook himself the moment you got in, he closed the door and pinned you on the wall..... You didn't even flinch and just looked away with a small smirk on your face as if you already knew this would happen......
Jungkook :- what were you doing back there?
Y/n:- what did I do? *innocent*
Jungkook :- we both know what you did
Y/n:- I didn't even go that far
Jungkook :- I can't believe our first meet went like this
Y/n:- pretty interesting right? *smirk*
Author :- you said wrapping both your hands on his neck.....
Jungkook :- do you use this trick on every men? It's pretty effective
Y/n:- no love it's only for you *smirk *
Author :- he loose the grip on your hands he rolled his eyes and put his hands inside his pocket and walked back to his table as if he's nowhere interested in you making you mad....
Y/n POV :- f*ck it! I'll get you back

Author :- soon your brother came in and they started talking.....just after few seconds you got a call from your assistant max......

OTP
y/n:- hello?
Max:- mam the gang of Mr Kang is attacking our men
Y/n:- WHAT!?
Author :- both the men inside the room look at you after hearing you yell
Y/n:- I'm on my way....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

I did not start the next part so it will take time..... But I'll try to post it soon!
Please vote and support! <3<3<3
Love yaa