A Hidden Pregnancy

Elliott
Ingrid and I are finally married and we got a lot of good news at our wedding. Mia is expecting twins. Kate and Jose have found a surrogate to carry their next baby. The wedding was beautiful and so was Ingrid.

Ingrid
Elliott is going to be very happy when he finds out I am pregnant. It is very early in the pregnancy. I will tell him when we are all alone. He and I have worked so hard to get to where we are I want to keep our relationship growing. The baby will be a good start on a better relationship for us.

Anastasia
Christian is wanting another baby and Mia announcing her pregnancy with twins is bringing out the encouraging words for us to get pregnant again. He kisses me and I forget everything. Until Teddy comes over with a chunk of wedding cake he grabbed off the uncut cake. The nanny was busy flirting rather than watching Teddy. Jose III helped him get it done. I don't know how though. Kate is not happy and neither am I. The caretakers were supposed to watch the boys. We ended up with two temporary nannies that were hitting on our husbands and they definitely aren't doing their jobs today.

Christian
Well miss Simms and Miss Barnes are going to lose their jobs now. Watching the boys were their in,y jobs and they failed to do it. I find miss Simms hitting on Ethan and he is trying to get her hands off him as Ariana grabs her hands off him and leads her away by her hair. I caught it on my phone as she threw her in the swimming pools deep end. I followed her and told miss Simms she was fired and won't be working as a nanny ever again. I catch sight if my wife cleaning my son off and apologizing to Elliott and Ingrid. Kate is doing the same with Jose Jr cleaning up Jose III. I see miss Barnes and mom is really upset with her because she found her trying to seduce dad. I guess dad had to get something from his office for Ray and she found out Ray hadn't asked him for anything. It turns out dad thought Ray was waiting in his office for him, but it was a lie that Miss Barnes told one of the servers to tell dad. Mom decided to go find out what was so important to take him away from his sons wedding. She found Miss Barnes before dad got there naked waiting in his office for him. Mom apparently locked the door and started recording and uploading the video to a news bloggers site. It was all over the internet about her trying to seduce dad and mom arrived in the office instead. To say the woman will never live down trying to seduce dad and failed miserably was an understatement. Dad had both nannies thrown off the promises and the company who sent them were informed that we would not be using their services again. I go hug my wife and son and I know that I want more children with her and we will hire extra staff to never end up with temporary help again.

Grace
I caught something was up with the nannies and I checked on what Miss Barnes told the server and I decided to have them follow through with the message just wait fifteen minutes to tell Carrick the message. I grab my cell phone find the news site that allows uploads of any kind of news story especially ones like the one I am about to send them. I open the website and start the recording and the upload and tell them who I am recording and where she is waiting and at our sons wedding.  Explain she is a nanny and is supposed to be watching a toddler, but felt she needed to service the father of the groom a very faithful husband. I open the door and she drops her dress and is completely naked and I grab her dress so she can't cover herself up. There is no where to hide or nothing to cover herself up with except in my hands. This slut only had a dress on and a thin one at that. She showed up like this. It was planned.

Carrick
I walked in on Grace and miss Barnes standing in my office and the young woman begging her for mercy. She was naked trying to cover herself up. Too late for that I tell her and I asked her if she really thought I would cheat on my wife with a common slut who would come to my office and wait naked for me after setting me up. I laughed and told her that the security will be throwing her out shortly because I found out Ray had not asked a server to have me come talk to him in my office on my son's wedding day. So asked the server and he confessed it was you miss Barnes who had the server give me the message. Security arrives and Grace hands her her dress and tells her that her things are already with security along with her co conspirator miss Simms. Both were thrown out of the wedding and were told to find their own way home. I figure they might as well learn how to walk the streets now, because they acted like common street walkers here today.

Sawyer
I am having trouble even touching these whores. I do anyway and I throw them out on the street. I watch as they start walking and they finally make a call to get a ride. I have the guards make sure they are out of the area very soon. I have them call me when they are picked up.

Reynolds
I can't believe the videos from the security cameras at this point. Mrs Grey left the door open for everyone and every camera to see her give miss Barnes hell. I also got an email with the video of miss Barnes naked and begging mrs Grey to let her put her dress back on. Never cross mrs Grace Grey.