Three To Go

Roz
I and Gwen were on adoption lists for some time. We suddenly were able to adopt and asked if there was a chance we would take three infants that were born within three days of each other. There are special circumstances and the adoptions will be closed. Right now they don't have time to look for qualified homes to adopt them. Their parentage is questionable is why no one else will take them. Gwen doesn't want to wait any longer and we were going to hire someone to help us with the new baby anyway. So we went ahead with the adoptions. The babies were immediately taken away from their mother. We don't have any information at all on their biological parents. All blue eyed brunettes all tiny girls. We chose Analisa Dawn, Aubrey Rae and Angela Elizabeth Bailey Smith.

Gwen
At first I was very worried if we could do this, but we were in our home with ten bedrooms and it was easy to transform the three bedrooms closest to ours into nurseries. We just had Elliott come in and create a room for them. He has his own staff of people who do just that. It took a week to get them all painted after we chose what we wanted. We used the same people that Taylor and Gail recommended for our mannies and nannies we had them use the three guest bedrooms and each were ready to move into. Everything was furnished. Minivans with three car seats. We bought a bigger van when we are altogether.

Christian
I got a bit worried that the three babies might be Natalia, Leila and Stella's babies, but their birthdates were a week off from their births. We know because of the DNA testing was done within an hour of each birth. Mom and I were worried about it. She said the prisoners babies go through a different process than babies born in regular hospitals. They usually are sent directly to the hospital to receive medical treatment. The DNA testing had to be overseen by a law enforcement official trained in doing these type of tests. So each test results had the date of birth on them.

Carrick
Roz and Gwen both wanted to be assured the three babies weren't the ones that Natalia, Leila and Stella gave birth to, so I helped them find that information out. We verified it before they said yes to the three baby girls. Grace was pretty happy that they didn't end up getting the babies who were all boys and were actually adopted from couples from out of state. Once the prison system has the pregnant mothers and know they will be taken away from them they are put into a potential baby adoption base throughout the USA. They contact the top of the listings to give them the opportunity to adopt all except the state the biological parents are in prisoned in. Paperwork is a bit tricky but it is getting worked out so it will be easier for these families to adopt. They want to try that with foster care children who have been taken away from their parents because they will never come out of prison before the kids age out.

Anastasia
Roz and Gwen tease us about their girls looking a lot like Ariana, Daisy and me. Teddy looks like Christian and he has admirers already. I really doubt the girls are any relation to us at all. But then we just found out Daisy was our sister not long ago. Christian said it might not hurt to find out if they are, I told him not to open that can of worms again. Dad says he checked after Daisy surfaced and he said there were no other children born to Carla that he can find. But who knows what happened with her. We sent all kinds of gifts for the babies, useful ones. Elliott did all his work for free, he just paid the workers for their time.

Ariana
Ethan has been wanting us to start a family as well, but we are still getting our careers off the ground. Enid and Eamon are both wanting us to start a family. Ethan has a full schedule and emergency room calls as well. So we don't really have the time to get pregnant at this point, much less care for a baby. I am filling in for Anastasia and work is getting backed up as it is. She comes back in a week and I am ready for that. Christian finally had someone come in to help me with the work loads.

Ethan
I can't even get a break to have sex with Ariana and my mom wants us to have a baby so she can be a grandmother. That's not going to happen with me and Ariana right now. I tell her to get Kate to settle down and give her some grand babies, boy was I a psychic or what. Soon we found out not only is Kate engaged to marry she is marrying Jose Jr and they are having a baby. A wedding is the near future.

Jose Jr
I asked Eamon if I could have his blessings to marry Kate and he waited a moment before he said he would but I better treat his daughter right. I showed him our rings, she had picked them out as what she wanted if she ever got married so I bought them. They weren't cheap but I can afford them and then some. Dad likes Kate but says she needs to change a few things about herself, but then he said so should I.

Kate
The morning sickness is getting bad. Jose has me living in our new home with someone taking care of all my needs, the wants he takes care of lol. I am sitting in the bathroom when Jose comes in and has flowers in his hand and my favorite foods. He sits them on the dresser along with a blue bag a Tiffany blue bag. He wipes my forehead with a wet cloth and helps me to get into bed. He gave me the rings first and on his knees and asked me to marry him. Now this is true love. I open the box and he bought the exact rings that I wanted. He recalled them from before we even started dating. I tell him yes and he slides the engagement ring on my fat finger. He then feeds me my favorite foods. We spend the night in bed cuddling.