They finally finish talking and exchanging drugs and money. I watch carefully and make sure she's out of sight before I focus on him. I see him approaching his bike but before he can reach. BOOM! Yes, I got a headshot! I take cover and wait a minute before contacting Emberly.

Me:Hey Em, mission accomplished!

Em: Alrighty good thing I got here early.

I make my way down the balcony and hop into Emberly's car.

"So how'd it go K?"
"Pretty good actually, I got a headshot!"
"Aye congratulations K."
"Railroad street please Em."
"On it."

We arrive at the second destination at 1am exactly.

"See ya at 1:20," she says out the window and speeds away.

I wonder where she goes when she drops me off.

Okay Carlos Neil where the hell are you? As I'm looking around trying not to be too obvious I hear commotion in the alley way. I quickly make my way over and there he is. Carlos Neil. Of course who would've guessed he's either A a murder, B a sexual assaulter, or C both. Either way his ass needs to be dead. Now. I quickly draw out one of my knives and creep up behind him. I grab him by his hair and push the knife against his throat, motioning for the girl to escape. As soon as I know she's out of sight, I slit his throat. The sound of gargling and blood pouring onto the pavement runs through my ears. Its kind of joyful in a way.

Within minutes Emberly arrives and I immediately get into her car.
"This dude was trying to do something to this girl," I say with disgust.
"Well it's a good thing you got the job done. I hate people like that."

Me too girl me too.

"Strawberry street."

We arrive at 1:53 and I grt out of the car.

"Only one more after this," I say with excitement. I'm ready for tonight to end.

Veronica Williams. I look around and easily spot her cracked out. No doubt about it she's a prostitute. She sure looks like a lovely lady. Or not. I walk up to her.

"Hey beautiful, the names Kira! You?"

I can't believe myself right now.

"Hey~ I'm V-Veronica."

She can't even say a sentence without sounding fucked up. I gesture for her to follow me and she does. I lead her to the alley way and make sure no one's around.

"So whatcha tryna d-"

She gets cut off by the first stab. I make sure to stab her a few extra times to make sure she's dead.

I call Ebony and she pulls up as she answers. I hop in the car. One last destination hell yeah.

"Guess who had to pull out their flirting game?"
"Hm lemme guess, Ebony Rogers?" We burst out in laughter.
"The last destination is the club Kisses."

We arrive after about 15 minutes of driving. She is a reckless driver that's for sure but she never fails to deliver.

"Hey don't worry about picking me up Em, my house is only a block or two away from here."
"You sure about that I mean it is 2:15 in the morning?"
"Em don't worry I'll be alright I promise. Thanks for the rides tonight!"
"Anytime K."

Next thing I know she's speeding off into the distance.

Im walk into the club Kisses. It's early in the morning so there are less people are here. I glance around. It takes me a minute before I find anyone who matches the guy I'm looking for. I finally find the guy at the bar. From what I'm seeing he looks pretty attractive no wonder he has enemies. Okay the goal is:
•Seduce
•Lure
•Kill
Seems simple enough if you ask me. Especially if he is a drunk.

I walk up to where he's sitting and take a seat at the bar. I try to create small talk.

"Hey, it's pretty late aren't you tired?" I tried to say that as calm as possible but his vibe was odd to say the least.
"Nope."

Well isn't he talkative.

"Long day today?" I ask trying to seem interested.
"Eh I suppose."

He makes the word dull seem exciting at this point. Well it seems like the original plan isn't going to work so I'm gonna have to change it up a bit. Ugh this better fucking work.

"Here let me buy you a drink, maybe cheer you up a bit?"
"Alright sure, a rum on ice will do."

You're telling me this tatted up man wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants wants a rum on ice? Yea right.

I whistle at the bartender to get his attention. He comes pretty quickly.

"Hi miss! What can I get for you?"

Why'd he sound so happy when saying that?

"Two rums on ice please!"

C'mon Kira sound a little more enthusiastic would ya. The bartender quickly makes the drinks.

"That'll be $36.65."

Damn talk about being overpriced. I give the bartender the money. It gives me just enough time to slip some of the sleeping powder into Mr Enthusiastic's drink.

*A few minutes ago by*

At this rate I'll never be able to get my mission done. The bartender keeps talking my head off. I couldn't tell you a god damn word he said to be quite truthful. I take a sip of my drink.

"You new around here? I don't see you here often."

If this dude doesn't leave me alone so I can get my job done he's gonna be next. I take another sip of my drink.

"Eh I'm not one to party. Not alone that is."

A few more minutes go by an the bartender finally leaves. Im a little more than halfway finished with my drink, and I glance over at Mr.Enthusiatic's drink and he's completely finished. How is he not knocked out by now? Ah fuck I guess that plan didn't work out so well either.

"Hey do wanna go talk outside for a little? This music is way too loud and I wanna get to know you, you seem like a nice guy."

I immediately hated myself after saying those words. Either way I needed him to say yes.

"Sure I guess," he says, his voice deep and husky.

It was almost attractive. Kira what the actual fuck get it together. You're literally about to kill this guy.

As I stand up I feel a little dizzy. Then again it's probably because I haven't drank in a good minute. And I know for a fact I'm not a lightweight. I lead us outside and into the alley way of Kisses. I don't know if it's just me but the dark was way darker than normal. I begin to speak.

"Sohowreyou?" My words become slurred together.

Our drinks got switched. Before I know it everything goes black. My last thought: Fuck you Khaos Blackwell.