Chapter 8: Ellinor's File

Loki and Mobius use the key card to get into the library of files. Quietly and calmly they were rummaging around the files. They looked in the O's.

"Odinson... let's hope this is the correct name..." Mobius said as he goes through the files. Loki looked over his shoulder and pointed out a huge file.

"I think we found it. It looks like a giant file... it's bigger than all the rest." Loki said, sure that it was Ellinor's file.

"Yeah... this is honestly the biggest file I've seen." Mobius said as he grabbed the file.

The file was filled with documents, pictures, and lots of labeled tapes.

"Ellinor's file is gigantic! Papers upon papers, pictures, tapes, this is her life all wrapped up in this file."

"Well, now we just need to get this file to her. These tapes can be holding not only Ellinor's memories, but that key that Charles was talking about." Loki said as he grabbed the file from Mobius and held it to his chest, protecting it.

"Let's go then." Mobius said and they both ran out to find Ellinor.

They found Hunter B-42 in the hallway, guarding a door. When Loki and Mobius ran up, she looked around.

"Who is it? I hear footsteps but no one there..."

"Hunter B-42, it's Mobius and Loki. Where is Miss Howlett?"

"She is in the room. Go ahead inside."

"Thank you..."

"Be quick. Inside. I'll guard the door."

And after that, Loki and Mobius came in and Ellinor ran up to give them both a hug.

"I'm so glad you guys are safe." And Loki and Mobius regained their corporeal form.

"Here is your file. It looks like there is a lot to go over." Loki said and Ellinor looked at the giant file. She opened it and lots of tapes scattered on the table.

"There are 14 tapes... all labeled with numbers... so I guess we should watch tape number 1?" Ellinor said as she found the first tape and placed it in the player.

The screen lit up and showed them images. The images moved, looking like they were looking at things in the view of Ellinor.

"She looks beautiful, love." A male voice said, the accent was so familiar.

"I think I have a the perfect name for her.... how about Ellinor..." A female voice said, the voice was warm like a hot cup of tea on a cold winter day.

"That's perfect. Ellinor... Ellinor Howlett Odinson, the Princess of Asgard. My perfect little princess..." the man came into view. He looked like Loki. His smile was warm, his eyes softened with love, and his featured on his face were also softened and not too rigid.

"Father... I am the daughter of a Loki..." Ellinor said as she sat down in her chair, her eyes filled with joy.

Then the image went away and showed Ellinor growing up. Her father teaching her how to control her magic and other things.

Then the image came through with Ellinor's Father running towards a teenage Ellinor.

"We need to go. We can't stay here. You could be possibly in danger, Ellie." He said, his eyes welling up with tears, bloodshot from crying.

"What about Mum?"

"She... she's gone. I didn't think it was possible but she is gone. I can't let you get hurt too. So I am taking you to Asgard."

"I thought the X-Men could handle this."

"They didn't think this was going to happen. Your uncle Logan said I should take you somewhere safe."