Chapter 6: Ellinor Howlett's Trial

The TVA agents took Loki, Mobius, Ellinor through prisoner procedures. Stripped down, washed, clothed, shock/time collar... all the bells and whistles.

They arrived at the courtroom together. Ellinor was now awake enough to stand and talk. However, they kept making her kneel in front of the court. Making sure her hands were not freed.

"The trial of these three will now commence. How do you plead?" The judge said as she looked at Ellinor, then at Loki, and lastly, Mobius.

"I won't plead a damn thing..." Ellinor mumbled under her breath.

"Miss Howlett... we don't want to send you to the ice chamber... do we?" The judge smiled.

"These two don't know anything. Let them go." Ellinor said as she raised her head to look at the judge with her firey green eyes.

"But they helped you. And you know that Kang cannot have others compromising his timelines he has been creating. He is creating the most divine Multiverse anyone at the TVA has ever seen. You are trying to sabotage it."

"I am not!" Ellinor screamed, the guard holding her pressed the button to shock her collar. Ellinor convulsed while the electricity coursed through her veins. Her head then hung low. The guard then pulled her up by her medium length dark brown hair.

"I've had enough of her. Put her in the ice chamber. As for these two, you can let them watch her suffer." The judge said as they dragged Ellinor to the ice chamber.

This chamber was so cold that even Loki felt like he was going to get frostbite. He watched as Ellinor was being tossed in. Her body reacted instantly to the cold. She curled up in a ball as fast as she could. Trying to maintain warmth.

All Loki and Mobius could do was watch.

"She cannot possibly survive in there. I've seen Varients die in there before..." Mobius said as he looked on, concerned for Ellinor's well being.

"Something Logan said when he was helping me made me wonder something... she must not be human. Maybe a mutant?" Loki thought as he watched on, hoping Ellinor would be okay.

"The professor was very insistent that Ellinor is the key for you, Loki... Maybe we aren't seeing it yet..." Mobius said as he looked on in horror.

Ellinor's breathing slowed but it was consistent. She started to get up little by little. She tried her best to hide her face from Loki and Mobius.

"The damn TVA... they have ruined it all..." Ellinor said as she faces the wall, her back turned from Loki and Mobius.

"How are you even alive? That ice chamber is well below freezing." Mobius asked

"There is a form deep inside me... that only comes out when I'm cold... the TVA... They love to bring it out and torture me into submission with it..."

"What form is it, Ellinor?" Loki said as he came close to the door, touching it with his hand, his hand turning blue.

The blue creeped up his arm and up to his face, revealing one of his red Frost Giant eyes. His other half of his face was still warm.

Ellinor, as if she knew Loki was right by the door turned to look up at Loki. Her brilliant green eyes were now red. Her skin a beautiful blue color. Her skin had the marks of a Frost Giant.

Loki's eyes teared up as he looked upon Ellinor in her Frost Giant form.

"Ellinor. You are no monster. You are a Frost Giant, like me." Loki said, her eyes welling up and she stood up to meet Loki at the door. Her eyes welled up with tears as she looked at Loki.

"Could you be him? From my memories?"

"Who are you talking about?"

She took out her necklace from her pocket. The green gem glowed as it got closer to Loki.

"You have to be him. I wasn't sure if my necklace was right or not but if we are both Frost Giants... we must be family... you must be my father..."

This new development hit both Loki and Mobius like a ton of bricks. Loki shook his head.

"I'm not your father. I've never have been romantically involved with anyone to have a child of my own..."

"My father's magic is in here... his magic would glow any time my father was around it. That's one memory I've never forgotten." Ellinor said as she looked to Loki to feel any sort of feeling of affection from Loki.

"My last name must be Odinson..." Ellinor said as Mobius thought about that name.

"Maybe that is why we could never find her file. Howlett is not her true last name. And they must have wanted to keep that away from you... but why?" Loki said as he looked at Ellinor's face, her eyes welling up in tears.

"I don't know... but if you find my file, we can find out the truth together."

Loki then nodded. "How can we get out of here without being noticed?"

"I think that's where I come in, Miss Howlett." One of the female guards stepped up. Ellinor smiled.

"Hunter B-42. Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Miss Howlett, that trial felt really wrong to me and I would do anything to somehow make it right. Even if it means that I will get in trouble." Hunter B-42 said as she smiled at Ellinor.

"Okay. They are going to need your key card and you will need to make sure no one is suspicious of why Loki and Mobius are sitting perfectly still. I'm going to make copies of them with my magic and make the real ones temporarily invisible."

Hunter B-42 nodded as well as Mobius and Loki.

"Be careful, okay? Find my file. Hunter B-42 will also need to take me out of here in 20 minutes or so. I will follow behind later to find you." Ellinor used her magic to make Loki and Mobius invisible and replace them with copies. She also broke the chains off for them to easily sneak around.

"The fact you can use your magic in the TVA still baffles me." Loki said as he tries to use magic of his own.

"I just found a loop hole. There is always a loop hole somewhere. You just got to look for it. Now go and good luck!" Ellinor said as she made Loki and Mobius go ahead and try to find her file.