I noticed some cream on her face so I took the tissue and wiped it off.

I slowly started to feel someone eying me and I looked around and found a table of teenagers looking over at me.

I gave a soft smile and they looked down. "I want milk... " Evelyn mumbled and I nodded and started to look through my bag for her milk.

I currently didn't have any breast milk on me since she has this weird thing where she refuses to drink breast milk put a bottle but after she turned 1 I tried it again and she refused yet again.

So I tried normal milk and she liked it for some reason I truly don't understand it but she still asks me to breastfeed her when she's having her clingy days.

"Here." I said when I found her bottle.

She took it from me and took the cap off gave and gave it to me.

She sat sideways and put the bottle to her mouth and started to drink it still asking for pieces of cake.

The cake was finished by the time she was half done with her milk.

So I just drank my coffee as she drank her milk.

"But she's with a kid. " I heard a whisper behind me and I looked over to see the same teenage group having a debate.

They noticed me looking and they eyed their friend and she stood up and walked over with a notebook.

"Uh hi, c-can I get an autograph... " she said and I nodded with a smile.

"Baby sit up properly for a moment. " I said to Evelyn and she whined so I sat her up myself.

She leaned into my chest again and I was about to take a pen when she handed me one.

"Ah thank you. " I said and turned the notebook towards me.

"Can I get 3, for my friends to. " she said and I nodded.

"Of course what are your names? "

She told me and I signed one for all 3 of them. "Thank you. " she said as the took her pen and notebook back.

"Done." Evelyn said at the same time and I took the bottle from her. Evelyn looked at the girl for awhile as the girl looked at her.

"She's very cute... I didn't know you had a daughter. " she said and I laughed. "Thank you and that's normal. No one knows except for close friends so I'd like it if you don't tell anyone about her that includes your friends.

And if you took any pictures.. Please don't publish or show anyone the ones that include her... " I said and she immediately nodded.

"Oh we won't tell a soul and we didn't take pictures. " she said and I smiled and she went back to her table with a wide slime as she held the notebook up to her friends.

Evelyn on the other hand turned her body towards mine and wrappes her arms and legs around my chest.

I put the dirty tissue in the tray and pushed the empty tray away.

I also put the cap back on the bottle before putting it back in the bag. I looked at Evelyn and my jacket and just decided to zip it up while she was still in there.

It's oversized and she's tiny so it zipped back up.

I stood up with my hand under her bum so she wouldn't like slip out and fall down.

I picked the bag up and left.

And I started walking back to the house. I kept checking on her and she eventually fell asleep which was expected...

I looked at the time and it was now 2pm  which is indeed her nap time.

Though she did sleep earlier then usual. It's probably because she ran around alot.

But her falling asleep in my arms while so close to me means that it'll be an absolute pain to put her down.

I'll probably just have her in my arms until she wakes up because she'll have a whole tantrum if I do not.

I have nothing to do when we get home so I'm thankful for that.

I walked a good distance back and I unlocked the door and went in when we got back.

I unzipped my jacket and I balanced Evelyn with my leg lifted up.

I took my jacket off still holding onto her aswell as my shoes.

I took her shoes off aswell and her jacket.

I looked down at her face and she was still sleeping. I went to the living room and sat down as she slept.

I turned the TV on and watched some shows while she slept.

And she woke up at 3pm.

When she did we both went upstairs to get out of our clothes into more clean and comfy ones.

Evelyn wore a flully onesie Robbie got her and she ran off to the living room.

She played on the carpet while I watched a show.

"I wan milk... " Evelyn said. Her bed time was coming closer now so that's expected. (Its like 7pm btw)

I nodded and picked her and went to her bedroom. "Your room. " she mumbled and I walked over to my bedroom.

Robbie was currently on tour so it was just us for awhile.

I got ontop of the bed and lifted my top up and she started to drink.

She fell asleep the moment she finished and I pulled my top back down.

I stood up and pulled the duvet down and put her in the middle and put pillows around her since it was to early for me to sleep.

I went into her bedroom and took her pillow aswell as her blanket and put the pillow under her head.

I put the blanket over her and made sure she was good then went down stairs.

I was awake until around 10pm and that's when I started getting ready for bed.

I sat on my side of the bed and fixed the pillows on my side.

I put the duvet over me and fixed up Evelyn's blanket.

I went to sleep at around 11pm...

Happiness...