Chapter 32

"So what do you think Joon???" Yoongi grinned, staring at Namjoon's new hair.
       "It's....." Namjoon stared at his new grey hair. "It looks a lot like Jimin's hair.."

        "It looks really nice Joon! Jimin and Taehyungie will love it~" Seokjin smiled, with Taehyung trailing behind him

        "It looks really nice Joon! Jimin and Taehyungie will love it~" Seokjin smiled, with Taehyung trailing behind him. "But Tae went through a huge transformation!" Taehyung grinned, ruffling his new hot pink hair.

       "Tae!!" Namjoon's eyes were wide as he exclaimed, staring at his boyfriend in shock

"Tae!!" Namjoon's eyes were wide as he exclaimed, staring at his boyfriend in shock. "Your hair is so bright!!"
      "Do you like it hyung??" Taehyung asked with a grin, and the older couldn't help but to smile endearingly at his love.
       "I love it Tae. Jimin will love it." Namjoon smiled, and the younger tried not to cry.
"We should start heading out now." Seokjin stated, interrupting the two alphas. "Jimin is out of the hair salon, so you two should make it to the restaurant before he does." the two wolves nodded and waved their friends goodbye as they left. "I hope everything goes well....."

       Jimin woke up by Jungkook shaking his shoulders gently. The bunny hybrid slowly opened his eyes, realizing that the car had stopped and parked. He looked around, his confusion clear on his face.
       "Where are we...?" the smaller asked, rubbing his eyes with a tired sigh. "A restaurant...?"
       "Yep!" Jungkook replied, getting back in his seat. "This is where we're dropping you off! Two very important guys are here waiting for you~" Jimin was about to ask who, but stopped. By the looks on Hoseok's and Jungkook's faces, he knew exactly who was waiting on him.
        "You guys aren't going in?" the omega asked, and his friend shook their heads. "Well do you guys at least know why they're doing this..?"
        "Yep! So you better hurry inside." Hoseok winked, and Jimin blushed. The blond got out of the car, and Hoseok sped off.
"I'll get them back for this...." the omega muttered darkly, making his way inside of the fancy looking restaurant. Inside it was dimly lit, with a large crystal chandelier hanging on the ceiling. Hybrids of different ages and species sat inside, their conversations low and personal. Jimin looked around for any familiar faces, when a young woman walked up to him.
"Hello!" she said, bowing deeply. She looked somewhat familiar, but the omega didn't question the girl. "Are you Park Jimin by any chance?" Jimin nodded shyly and the girl smiled. "Follow me!" she started walking, and the bunny hybrid couldn't do anything but to follow the hamster hybrid. She took him to a table in the corner, where two familiar faces sat waiting for him. "Here you are~I'll bring you a menu shortly." and she was off. And Jimin was stuck alone with Namjoon and Taehyung.
"Hi...." the smaller said, sitting down. Jimin sat on one side, with the two alphas on the other side. "This restaurant is nice...."
"Taehyung picked it out..." Namjoon replied shyly, fiddling with his fingers under the table. "Do you like it?"
"It's a little fancy.....why'd you pick this place?" the bunny giggled, and Taehyung's cheeks flushed pink.
"Well.....we wanted to impress you with something fancy." the younger wolf hybrid gulped.
"I am very impressed~" Jimin smiled, looking up once the girl came back with a menu. He grabbed it and looked through it, his scent not masking his surprise. "All of this food is really expensive...."
"Don't worry about that. Seokjin hyung said he'll take care of it." Namjoon chuckled. "Apparently hyung comes from a very rich family. Our waitress is actually his younger sister." Jimin's eyes widened, and the two alphas laughed. "So don't worry about anything. Hyung said to get anything you wanted to eat." the omega gulped, but nodded nonetheless. His friends are too sweet....

Jimin had his fill of food, as did the alphas. And once they were done, the omega was, yet again, taken to another mysterious location. Neither Taehyung nor Namjoon would tell him where they were taking him, and he stopped asking and begging after they would give nothing away.
"We want you to be surprised." is what they would say, which made Jimin whine and pout. He just wanted to know where they were going!! But after around ten to fifteen minutes, Taehyung parked the car, and the three hybrids got out of the car. And the blond bunny hybrid gasped in shock. They were at Yeouido Park!
"Why are we here?" Jimin asked, watching little children play around, and elderly couples sitting together on the benches.
"Since the restaurant was Tae's idea, I wanted to go bicycling around Yeouido Park with you guys." Namjoon nervously replied. "I hope our ideas don't upset you..."
"What?? Of course not hyung!! This looks really fun!!" Jimin exclaimed, his caramel scent flaring up and curling around the wolf hybrids. And in turn, the alphas' scents burst out as well. The three hybrids combined scents made their animal counterparts happy, so it made them happy. "Let's go rent a bike!!" the three walked off to find the bicycles. Once they did, they each got their own bikes and went off.
         They slowly rode down Yeouido Park, with Namjoon excitedly pointing out every single animal or person he had seen, which endeared the two younger hybrids. But once the sun started to go down a little bit, it was time for them to put their bikes back. And Jimin thought that was the end of their day, but when Namjoon and Taehyung took his hands and led him away.
        The omega didn't question them this time as he figured they wanted him to be surprised at every turn. And indeed he was once he seen the scene in front of him: a large blanket laid out on the ground, with sweet and other desserts laid out. And it all was in front of the impending sunset, which made Jimin tear up. Once the alphas noticed the omega crying, they started panicking.
        "Do you hate it???" Taehyung spluttered, his cheeks red and his cedarwood scent dampening. "You hate sunsets?!?!?"
"We can leave if you want to! I-If you want to of course! If you hate it we totally
understand! Well not really because who hates sunsets-" Namjoon babbled, but Jimin was quick to stop them with a wet laugh.
"I-I don't hate it!" he said, wiping his tears with a wobbly smile. "I love it! But I'm just wondering what did I do to deserve all of this....? I'm just a normal bunny hybrid; not even your species! No one special enough for you two to be going out of your way to impress me...."
"What...?" the two wolf hybrids echoed
off of each other, their surprise at what Jimin said evident on their faces.
"Jimin come sit down." Taehyung took Jimin's hand, leading him to the picnic. Namjoon soon followed, and the thee hybrids sat down. "Jiminie....our dear Jiminie...There is a reason that we're doing this."
"And we want you to hear us out ok?"
Namjoon added, and the omega nodded quietly, taking a grape out of the bowl, popping it in his mouth. "And you can reject us if you wish. We won't force you to say yes or to stay here."
"We're in love with you Park Jimin. I've loved you ever since you gave me that pencil in class and I overheard you and Chuu talking about me." Taehyung said, his adoration for the small hybrid in front of him clear in his words. "The first thing I told Namjoon about you was 'He's nice. A little shy, but really nice.' And I still think that to this day, but with a few add ons. You're courageous, smart, kind, and the most beautiful person we know." After Taehyung's speech, Jimin was silently crying.
"What we feel for you is what we feel for each other." Namjoon spoke up, holding his chest with a serene smile pointed at Jimin. "And I don't see our future without you being there with us every step of the way Jimin. When I first met you and comforted you against that disgusting human at that café, I could see myself holding you in my arms for a long time. Me and Taehyung want you to be a part of our lives. What do you say?"