Chapter 17

The three hybrids walked towards the food court while Jimin was squished between the two taller boys.
"Which one looks better to eat at you two?" Namjoon asked, looking to Taehyung and Jimin.
       "I want...." Jimin thought for a bit, looking around at the food court. "Tteok-bokki? Yea I want Tteok-bokki Joon hyung!"
       "You as well Tae?" the older looked to the younger alpha, who nodded with a shrug. So the three hybrids walked over, but Jimin stopped. "You ok Jimin?"
      "Yea....can I go sit down while you order? I don't feel so good..." Jimin panted a bit, holding his stomach with a grimace.
       "Yea you want one of us to sit with you?" Taehyung asked, and the omega shook his head. "Are you sure?"
       "No it's ok guys. Go order the food; I'll be right there waiting for you guys." Jimin pointed over to a booth, and the two wolves nodded hesitantly and walked off, leaving Jimin alone.

     Jimin hummed softy to himself as he walked towards the booth he pointed at, sitting down and laying his head down. His heat cramps were getting worse by the minute; he had to get home and rest before his heat fully started at the mall, which he didn't want at all. But the omega lop bunny raised his head to see Namjoon and Taehyung at the Tteok-bokki stand, talking to the old man running the stand.
      The bunny hybrid watched with a fond smile as Namjoon and Taehyung turned around, and Taehyung pointed at him. The old man chuckled and nodded, turning around while Taehyung and Namjoon waved at him. Jimin wondered if they would like to help with his-the omega blushed and shook his head, willing that train of thought away. They were just friends; Jimin didn't know how they felt about him. Maybe after his heat he would ask if they're looking for someone in their relationship.
      The grey haired omega didn't even know if they were polyamorous; guess he would have to ask them later on. But when he suddenly felt a soft tap on his shoulder, Jimin turned around to see a man behind him, a rabbit hybrid by the looks of him.
      "Hi!" he smiled, and Jimin hesitantly smiled back. "How come you're alone?"
      "Because I'm waiting on someone." the omega replied, curling in himself a bit. "So I'm ok alone."
       "Do you need some company while you wait?"
       "No thank you. Oh! They're coming now!" Jimin smiled, sitting up a little more to see Taehyung and Namjoon walking towards him with matching smiles. But they faltered once they seen another rabbit next to the omega; an alpha. Namjoon immediately growled, and they stormed over. "Hi hyungie! Hi Tae!" the alpha rabbit gulped, stepping back a bit.
      "They're who you're waiting on?" the alpha scoffed, puffing out his chest. "Two predators?"
       "They're people before they're predators." Jimin scoffed. "So please leave. I'm not interested in you, so you can go."
       "So you would rather a disgusting predator that someone your species?? What has the world come to?? Where someone can't even date their own species without people like you two ruining it for everyone else!" Jimin quickly stood up, and Namjoon and Taehyung immediately went to his side.
       "You have no right to speak on something you don't even know asshole." Jimin hissed out. "We love who we love; mind your own fucking business! It's people like you who are so fucking close-minded that they're probably missing out on love right now because you're too busy discriminating against everyone else! You're nothing but a fucking coward; hiding behind your words. If it were someone else you were saying this to, they would fucking beat your ass. But Namjoonie hyung and Taehyungie are really good people, so they won't waste their time on you. Now-" Jimin turned to the wolves, who were staring at him, stunned. "-I want to go home and eat my Tteok-bokki there please."
      Wow......

      Namjoon and Taehyung soon took the omega rabbit home, where it was warm and desolate.
      "Where are your friends at Jimin?" Taehyung asked as the three took off their shoes by the door. "All gone today?"
      "They all left. They always do when my pre-heat starts." Jimin replied, stretching his arms above his head. "Because my heat sometimes hits out of the blue and they don't want to get caught up in my scent. Although Chuu checks up on me from time to time to make sure I'm not dying." Jimin giggled, flopping down onto his couch. "You guys can sit down and we can watch a movie together before my heat hits me! I-If you guys want to..."
       "I love movies!" Taehyung grinned, sitting down next to the shorter. "Come on Namjoon hyung! Come sit down~"
      "I guess it'll be ok for a bit." Namjoon chuckled, sitting on Jimin's other side. The omega smiled and picked up the remote control, scrolling through channels until they found a movie. And the omega turned it on, quickly getting up and walking off. He came back with a large blanket, and a shy expression on his face.
"Would you guys want to share this blanket with me? It's...from my nest..." he asked, shyly kicking his feet. "You can say no if you want to...." Namjoon and Taehyung blushed, touched that Jimin was allowing them to touch something that was really special to him. They both nodded and the bunny hybrid beamed happily, running up to them and settling the blanket on the two wolves, and he cuddled under the covers with a content sigh.
The movie started, and they soon got into it. But Namjoon could feel the heat radiating off of Jimin, and Taehyung could feel the omega fidgeting under the blanket. After a bit, they could feel the omega getting closer to them, and his small hand slithered into their larger hands. They didn't move, and Jimin smiled.
But as the movie got to the middle part of the plot, Jimin stopped moving, which almost made the two alpha panic. But they looked down to see the omega sleeping soundly, tightly holding onto their pointer finger with his hand.
"He's so cute..." Taehyung quietly cooed, and Namjoon smiled fondly.
"We should go now though." the older warned. "We don't want to be here when his heat hits. That'll be bad; so we gotta go." Taehyung nodded with a pout, and the two stood up. "Maybe when we get home we can go on that run we were talking about~" Taking their shoes from the door and slipping it on, opening the door and walking out.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jimin woke with a start, panting heavily while sweating. His body felt hot to the touch, and he could feel the slick pouring out of him. The omega quickly took off his clothes, leaving himself naked to the cold air surrounding him. He quickly got on his hands and knees, parting his legs apart and immediately sticking his fingers inside of him.
"Fuck..." he panted. "It started to fast-wait is Namjoonie hyung a-and Taetae here??" Jimin looked around while his fingers searched for his prostate, but he moaned once he realized they were long gone. He whined and squirmed against the couch, kicking the blanket off of him with a grunt. "H-Hot.." the bunny whimpered, his tail twitching quickly above his ass. The grey haired bunny turned around and gripped his cock, jerking himself off.
But once the pleasure left, and pain took place, Jimin groaned loudly and took his fingers out of him, kicking his legs up in a mini tantrum. While his head was upside down, he looked to the wall, noticing the open window. He quickly got up and clumsily walked to the window, looking out at the forest next to his dorms.
I.....I need to go!