Chapter 25

"Jiminie I'm completely freaking out here!" Jungkook screeched once Jimin let him inside. "I'm freaking the fuck out!!!"
"Whoa whoa wait Jungkookie calm down!" Jimin's eyes went wide as he ushered the younger to the couch, sitting him down and sitting down next to the wolf. "Deep breaths for me ok?" the wolf hybrid nodded shakily, inhaling and exhaling as his heartbeat grew calmer and calmer until he was breathing normally, and Jimin sighed in relief. "Now tell me what's wrong with you..."
"it's about Hoseokie hyung.....I just like him so much...! I don't know if I should confess to him..."
       "Then tell him how you feel! He won't know unless you tell him!"
       "Jiminie hyung I'm scared.....I don't want to be rejected...I heard that he's scared of predator hybrids..."
       "Like I said, you won't know what happens between you and Hobi hyung unless you talk to him and communicate with him! I can't give you good advice because I'm going through the same thing with Namjoonie hyung and Taehyungie!! Well not exactly. But Hoseokie hyung changed his mind about predators! Most of his friends now are predators.."
"I guess you're right...." Jimin rolled his eyes and replied,
"Of course I'm right~I know what I'm talking about!" the bunny hybrid whined and flopped down on his couch. Jungkook was quick to follow the older and they laid on the couch together, their heads connected. "Hey Jungkookie do you want to go eat?"
"Wait why?? This is out of the blue..."
       "Well your birthday is tomorrow isn't it?"
       "Well duh Jiminie hyung."
      "Shut it you brat. Me and you need to celebrate! Just me and you~" and Jungkook smiled fondly. "Like how it used to be before I moved away..."
       "I missed you a lot back then hyung..." he got closer to the bunny until he was tightly hugging the smaller, and Jimin giggled. "I had to deal with my parents while you were gone..."
       "I missed you too...wanna have a sleepover tonight? Chuu and Wonho hyung aren't here so me and you can chill out and eat snacks and watch movies together!"
       "Aren't Namjoon hyung and Tae hyung coming over in a little while?"
       "Oh shit I forgot about that. I can tell them to stay home while I hang out with you....I miss hanging out with just you Jungkookie..we don't get to do that anymore..."
"Yea if you don't mind telling them that we're hanging out then I'm cool with it." and Jimin nodded as he pulled out his phone and shot a quick text to the two wolf hybrids saying that Jungkook was staying over so they should stay at home. When he was done, Jimin turned to his childhood friend with a smile.
"Let's go eat to our greedy heart's content!"

       The two spent the whole day together; going shopping and buying snacks for their sleepover. As soon as they got back to Jimin's dorm, they got into Jimin's bed and watched movies until they both fell asleep watching The Train to Busan.
And then, it was the next day. A.K.A, Jungkook's birthday. Jimin woke the young wolf up by jumping onto his back, rolling around while squealing in his sensitive ears.
"Hyung what the actual fuck is going on..." Jungkook grumbled, his ears flat on his head as he tried to sleep on the other side of Jimin's bed. They grew up together, so they were used to sleeping in the same bed. "Let me sleep please....I'm dying.."
"Jungkookie Happy Birthday!!!!" Jimin screeched, straddling Jungkook's back and slapping it repeatedly. "You'll have so much fun today with me!!"
"Not if my parents call me...which they will." and Jimin's excitement wore down. Jungkook didn't have the best relationship with his parents once they found out he was gay, especially when they caught him sleeping with an alpha lynx hybrid. They didn't kick him out, but they basically ignored him for the past couple of years. They only call for important days, like his birthday or Christmas. "So I'm not expecting to have a good day today...I never do when they call. They always seem to ruin a good day for me...I hate it so much..."
"Oh Jungkookie....please cut them off. This is so toxic; having contact with them isn't good for you and I can see that. Block them; anything! I don't like seeing you sad, especially on your birthday." Jimin sighed, his own ears flopping down in front of his face. "Let's just have a good day on your birthday and spend time together ok?? If they call, I'll talk to them for you. I won't let them ruin your day ever again ok?? Go to your dorms and get dressed; me and you are spending the whole day with each other. I won't allow you to be sad on such a special day..."
"Ok hyung.....thank you." Jungkook smiled at the older, who smiled back. "Thank you for being there for me."
"Of course; what are friends for? Go take a shower and come back. I'll be waiting for you here." and the taller nodded as he slid out of Jimin's bed and waved to Jimin, walking out of his room. But as soon as he did, the omega quickly pulled out his phone and texted the group chat he was in with everyone in their friend group.
Ok guys, Jungkookie just left and he's heading back to his dorms! I'll have him for the whole day and take him to the building at eight p.m. Have everyone there waiting for us ok?? Jimin texted, and a reply immediately came back.
That's perfect! Chuu replied, Me and Yves are at her dorm cooking up everything right now for the party tonight. And I think Wonho is picking up the cake....or someone else is...
nah thats me... Hoseok came into the conversation as well im picking it up now☺️along with yoongles and jwannn
Pls dont call me that ever again. Yoongi replied as well, and Hoseok responded with laughing emojis.
Jimin put his phone down and got out of his bed, heading to his bathroom to wash up and we'll. He washed his hair and his body, drying it off and styling his hair to be slightly curly with a middle part. Then he brushed his teeth and dropped his nightclothes in the dirty hamper. Then the bunny hybrid went back to his room to pick out an outfit; a crop top sweater decorated with tiny cherries, grey jeans, and red sneakers and a red choker to match.
Once he was done with everything, Jimin grabbed his phone off of his bed and headed out of his room, but quickly heading back to grab his wallet. Jungkook wasn't paying for anything today! Speaking of Jungkook, Jimin heard a knock on his door and ran to his, opening it to see a fuming Jungkook, holding a crushed phone.
"Jungkookie what happened??" Jimin gasped out, smelling the rank scent coming off of the wolf hybrid.
"My parents called." he replied with a growl, and Jimin winced. "They're here in Seoul and want to eat with me for my birthday."
"What???? Out of the blue...?"
"Yes. Jimin I'm sorry but we can't hang out today....my parents will lose their mind if I tell them no."
"Well what if I go eat out with you guys? Because I know they remember me, and I'll be there to support you against them. Ok?"
"You don't mind hyung?"
"Of course I don't. I love you Jungkookie, and your stupid parents won't change that."
"......Thank you hyung. So much...I don't know how to repay you..."
"You won't have to! Just stick with me for the rest of the day and we'll be good~" and Jungkook grinned.
Can't let Jungkook's crazy ass parents ruin his day and his surprise....I won't let them...!

       GUYS IM SO SORRY AB THIS LATE ASS UPDATE💔💔💔💔IVE BEEN SO BUSY THAT I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO FINISH UP FOR THE WEEK😩i literally always forget sunday