The heist

Late that night, Auryon had thought out a meticulous plan. She would sneak into the throne room while Belos wasn't there and find the stash of Palismen he had taken from the scouts. Auryon thought this would be a good plan, and that it would work flawlessly. The guards blocking the door would surely try to stop her.

Even so, Auryon had thought about this. You wouldn't say no to your boss... would you?

As Auryon approached the throne room doors, the two guards on night duty scrambled awake,"Dude! That's the Silver Guard,"one of them whispered, the other jolting upright.

"Belos said not to let anyone through though,"the other questioned.

Auryon stands there, waiting,"Let me through"

"But the Emperor said-"

"-And I said let me through. I left something in there. Don't make me force you,"Auryon's hand begins to emit sparks. She figured the sparks were a good scare tactic now that she could control it.

"Yes. Sorry, right away Silver Guard,"The two scouts let Auryon through.

Smirking underneath the mask, Auryon continued on. She walked to where Belos kept the Palismen. Opening the doors that looked like a prison cell, Auryon was flooded with various voices. Once she had starting connecting to the Palismen around her, Auryon begun to understand them. One clear voice stood out in particular,"Oh no. It's the Silver one. They've come for us."

Auryon looked to where she heard it and takes off her mask,"I'm not here to hurt you guys."

"They can understand us," One of them mutter.

"But you are here to take us to that monstrosity, right? We all know what happens"

"No. I'm looking for Meira? Is she still here? Mar?"

The crowd of Palismen part to show a crow standing in the center. She hops foward a bit,"How'd you know my nickname? Do you know Wren!"

"I do. I'm going to bring you back to her. Will you let me,"Auryon asks, holding out her hands.

"Don't trust this one. It's a trap," Another speaks out.

Pipsqueak reveals himself to the group, followed by Draco.

"Meira,"he squeaks," You don't know me but I've met Wrennyn-May. So has Draco."

Draco nods in response,"Wrennyn-May is a very good flyer, if I might add."

"Mar,"Auryon says softly,"I'm not here to trick you. I want to reunite you with Wrennyn-May. I'm sorry you were taken."

Dispite the other Palismen's attempts to keep Meira there, She flies over to Auryon,"You promise?"

"Promise."

Reluctantly. Meira flies underneath Auryon's cloak, Pipsqueak and Draco return to where they were hiding. Auryon puts her mask back on,"I'll try to come back. I can't make any promises on wether or not I can save all of you. But I'll try my best."

Auryon leaves in a hurry, rushing past the guards at the door. Auryon wanders across the entire castle looking for Wrennyn-May, since she was still on duty. Eventually, Auryon finds her staring at a blank wall.

"Shortcake,"Auryon calls, removing her mask.

Wrennyn-May turns around sharply,"Yes?"

"Why are you staring at a wall,"Auryon questions.

"I can't explain it, but I feel like something is behind it. There isn't any door or Illusion blocking us out, but I just feel it."

Auryon walks up to the wall and places a hand on it,"This is the same wall Draco ran to when he felt Ivy's presence."