Its Over

"Why can't you just let someone care about you Auryon! Why do you have to push me away, I've done so much and you're leaving me? Like this?! Did you ever even love me," Teagan asks, pressuring Auryon.

"Believe me, I do. You're amazing and this isn't what I want at all. You have to trust me, I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for you. To keep you safe," Auryon says before getting interrupted.

"Save your lies. I thought we had something. I guess I never stood a chance with the Silver Guard," Teagan turns aways, not facing Auryon anymore.

"Wait. Is that all you see me as? The Silver Guard? You don't see me as a person? A person with feelings, with things that are out of my control? Maybe Belos was right, maybe you're not a good fit for me,"Auryon says.

'Belos? What would Belos have to do with Auryon's personal life?'

Teagan looks back at Auryon,"What does Belos have to do with anything? He doesn't control your personal life!"

"Wow, you clearly haven't noticed. You know how I came to be the Silver Guard? Because Belos raised me. I grew up in this castle, these people are my family, especially Hunter. Belos control all aspects of my life, if he says to do something I do it. No questions, if I don't, there's consequences."

"There's no way Belos is that cruel, you're just making that up. Belos is a good guy, just look at all he's done! I don't believe you Auryon," Teagan starts to walk out the door,"So I guess we're done then. Goodbye. See you around.... Boss."

The door slams shut and Auryon backs up into her wall, sinking to the floor. She didn't cry, only thought,'finally. I'm free.'

Auryon didn't even mean to think it. But she had buried the feeling of being trapped in this relationship with Teagan for so long, all she knew was to be trapped. But now, Auryon was free.

The door opens once again, Auryon looks up, it's Hunter,"I heard the commotion. Are you alright?"

"Fine. It's all good."

"I don't think so,"Hunter questions.

"Teagan is no longer in my life. And I'm fine with that. I feel like I had never fallen for her in the first place, so I feel fine. Just leave it alone,"Auryon insists,"Let's talk about something else."

"Okaayyy,"Hunter sits beside her on the floor,"How's school?"

"School? It's fine. There's these two kids, twins, who keep asking me to hangout and train all together. I'm going to their house tomorrow actually. They said their Mom is really fond of the Emperor's Coven."

"You told them your in the Emperors Coven?! I thought you said it was an undercover mission,"Hunter gasps.

"No no no. While we were training I used some of the other magics besides Just Illusions, and they said I could be in the Emperor's coven with my type of skill. I just lied and told them I didn't know if I wanted to be in the Emperor's Coven since I'm focusing on Illusions more. I think they bought it,"Auryon explains.

"Oh. That's good. So, tell me more about Hexside. I'm interested."

"We'll its a pretty big place. They have so many classes, and soon there's an event where we get to join clubs. There's this one club that doesn't have a Captain, It's flyer Derby by the way. It always looks so fun and I think I'm going to ask Principal Bump if I can be the Captain. A lot of people have actually said they wanted to join,"Auryon says excitedly.

"It Sounds fun! Who all is going to join,"Hunter inquires.

"Well... I don't actually know all of their names but the twins said if I am Captain, they'll join with the others. There's a purple bitch who said she really wanted to join."

The two talk for another hour or so before they got tired. Hunter heads to bed and Auryon lays in hers, thinking about everything yet nothing at all. Her mind was racing but quiet. She was conflicted.

"I wanna join Flyer Derby when I go to Hexside! Yeah,"Salem-Rose shouts.

"Shhh. You don't want to wake Auryon up,"Aurelius says, pointing to the sleeping baby.

"I think it's a great idea Sae. You know, I used to be Captain of my Flyer Derby team,"Saffron boasts.

"No way! I want to be like you when I grow up,"Salem-Rose whisper-shouts.

Saffron and Aurelius laugh before Aurelius goes to pick up Auryon,"Maybe the two of you will both be on teams when you grow up,"Aurelius joked.

"I think that would be wonderful dear."

"Yeah! Flyer Derby,"Salem-Rose shouts.

Auryon wakes up and hits Aurelius hand with her own.

"Ow! Hey,"Auryon jolts awake.

Pipsqueak had poked at Auryon's hand with his beak,"squeak you're gonna be late!"

"Oh my Titan! I've gotta go,"Auryon practically just out of bed.

She hurriedly grabs all of her things and throws on her uniform. Draco hops in Auryon's bag and Pipsqueak flies into her hair as she runs out the door. She was going to talk to Principal Bump about being Captain early, so she needed to get up earlier than usual. But she had almost slept in. Thanks to Pipsqueak, maybe Auryon would have enough time.

"Auryonnn hiss how are you going to find people for Flyer Derby? Everyone needssss a Palismann,"Draco says.

"We were supposed to do our Carvings this weekend so I think it should be fine. Plus I already have you two,"Auryon explained.

"But not everyone else has Palisman,"Pipsqueak squeaks.

"I'm sure that when I explain it to Bump, he'll allow it, surely. After all, if people don't get to carve their Palisman this weekend then the teachers said we'd do it on Monday. There was nothing stating that others without Palisman couldn't join a Flyer Derby team."