Train Fight

"My kid used to be a fan." A guard says as he looks at Alexis and Kurt on the train.

"Raven had the right of it. Jean was never the villain. I was. I should never have lied to her. I was wrong. But this power... inside of her I never put that there. I would never do anything intentionally to hurt her. That isn't me and this is not Jean. We can still save her. She's still Jean inside." The Professor says.

"We can't save her unless we save ourselves first." Alexis says as she tries to get loose with no luck.

"What exactly is controlling her?" Erik asks.

"I don't know. But this woman this... thing... has had a taste of that power and she'll be coming back for more. She'll be coming back for Jean." The Professor says.

"Good. Let her." Erik says coldly as Alexis glares at him.

"But I promise you the killing will not end there." The Professor says.

"That's not what Raven would have wanted. You know that." Scott says.

"You both do. Whether you like it or not." Alexis says as the group hears thudding sounds.

"Copy that. All right you two come with me. The rest of you stay here guard the prisoners!" A man says as he and two others leave the train car.

"Don't be fools! You need our help!" Erik shouts.

"Lock it down! Now!" A man says as a door closes.

"Damn muties come to spring you." A man says.

"They're not mutants." The Professor says as he looks at the guard.

"Free us now. You're going to need our help." Alexis says as she pulls at her restraints.

"We're the only chance you have." Erik says.

"Keep your mouth shut. What's the status on those mutants? What? They're not what?" The guard asks as commotion is heard outside.

"They're here for Jean." Scott says as the guard looks at him.

"Get ready to open fire!" A guard says as the guards get ready to start firing.

"Your kid was right about us." Kurt says.

"For heaven's sake let us help you!" Alexis shouts as something begins beating on the door.

"Please!" Kurt shouts as a boy breaks through the door.

"Fire! There's more!" A guard shouts as they start firing at the people coming in only to be getting killed one by one as the group is then getting released by a guard.

"We only want the girl. Step aside." A dark skinned man says as everyone stands up from their seat.

"No!" Hank says sternly.

"What are you doing?" A woman asks.

"What Raven would have." Hank says as he turns into his mutant form before the two groups start fighting.

"Scott get me to Jean!" The Professor shouts as he leaves with Scott. As Alexis is fighting a woman she soon gets pulled out of the train and thrown on a rail as she screams and hangs on. Alexis then screams as she is unable to hang on and closes her eyes expecting an impact before seeing she is inside the train with Kurt standing beside her.

"Are you alright?" Kurt asks concernedly.

"Yeah. One of the days I'm grateful for your teleportation abilities." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Well it is my job as your future husband to protect you. Besides when am I ever going to find another girl that I could ever get past first base with?" Kurt asks as he smiles.

"Haha funny. Don't joke like that unless you wanna be sleeping on the couch for the next day or two." Alexis says as she smirks slightly.

"Hey only body I have eyes on any time is yours." Kurt says before he and Alexis see a blonde woman knock storm unconscious before Kurt tries to attack her and gets knocked unconscious by the woman.

"Kurt!" Alexis shouts as she shifts to wolf form and lunges at the woman only to get thrown into the wall and fall to the ground unconscious.