Celebration Cut Short

"You did really great out there you know." Alexis says as she is kissing with Kurt in his bedroom.

"You too. You look like a beautiful gem tonight." Kurt says happily as he looks at the light blue cocktail dress Alexis has on with the necklace he gave her.

"Well it's a bonfire. May as well dress up a bit." Alexis says happily.

"Glad that I'm the only one allowed to say you're mine. Just wish Peter and the other guys would stop staring at you." Kurt says annoyedly.

"Are you jealous?" Alexis asks as she smirks.

"Maybe.. but it's more protective and territorial then anything." Kurt says shyly before kissing Alexis as she chuckles slightly.

"Kurt you have been my first for everything. They can look all they want but they will never have me. I have no intention of leaving you." Alexis says.

"And I you." Kurt says happily.

"Besides one of them ever dares to touch they'll be paying an unpleasant visit to Hank." Alexis says as Kurt laughs and smiles.

"I don't doubt that." Kurt says happily.

"Good. Now let's go. The party has already started without us." Alexis says as she leaves out of the room with Kurt.

*Timeskip*

"Hey." Storm says as she is with Alexis and Kurt as Scott comes over.

"Rocks. Thanks." Scott says as Storm freezes some ice in his cups.

"How is she doing?" Alexis asks as she looks at Jean before at Scott.

"She's uh... thirsty." Scott says as fills his cups.

"Yeah I see that." Alexis says.

"Does she seem okay to you?" Scott asks.

"For someone who's just been hit with solar flares.. I'd say she's doing pretty good." Storm says.

"Thanks." Scott says as he walks off. After a while Alexis notices Jean acting weird in the distance and gives a concerned look.

"I think something's wrong with Jean." Alexis says concernedly.

"What do you mean? How?" Kurt asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Stop!" Jean shouts as she blows everyone and everything out and away from her before she falls to the ground.