Acknowledgments (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

So uhh..hi!
This is a DannyPhantom.exe fan-fiction.
If you don't know who that is, that's okay!
It's this guy:

 If you don't know who that is, that's okay! It's this guy:

This floofy-haired pretty boy
(¯ ³¯)♡

Not gonna lie, I'm SUPER nervous about this to be honest because I write FICTIONAL stories about FICTIONAL characters with FICTIONAL scenarios and storylines.

To do an actual REAL LIFE person, that can possibly read this, ACTUALLY read this...makes me want to go into a pool of centipedes and millipedes while I'm inside a hamster ball trying to get out of the pool.

But nonetheless, I hope it's good! And yes, I'm actually going to dedicate myself to this story and not suddenly stop, because life is kicking my ass, and never come back to it. I got a plan, and I'm gonna STICK to it!

This story involves:
Gore, trauma, anxiety, fluff, funny antics, if it fits the story: smut, body dysmorphia, cursing, and the reader being an adorable person (as you should be).

There will also be some art and music in the chapters to give a more in-depth feeling to the characters. If you'd like to play that music, you can! All will be credited to the best of my abilities.

Even though this is an 'x Reader' fanfic, there are some specific features that need to be known for the sake of the story:

- The character has a fairly large chest. Why? Because of story purposes (more will be explained in the story).

- The character is strong. Like s t r o n g. You can see muscle, but it's not too much of it where you look like you're taking steroids.

- Height doesn't really matter, just needs to be shorter then Danny even if it's just an inch.

- Hair doesn't really matter. Preferred to be long or medium length though. Again, story purposes.

- You're hot. That's it. You already know and you didn't even need to need to change the fact that you are when you decided to read this so don't you fucking deny it.

- Instead of Y/N, I'll just have a blank like this: (_____) to insert your name. It gives less confusion.

- Fight scenes will happen. You'll be the baddest bitch on the block with a glock, do you understand me?

Also! I have no idea how the real DannyPhantom.exe does things! Meaning that whatever actions, lines, foods, or drinks he consumes in this story will possibly not be factual!

Overall, that's pretty much it! I hope you enjoy the story and that you have a good one!