CH13 SNEAKY BUT CUTE...

Start from the beginning

“Sure—” The man was about to give her the number when his desk phone rang, and he excused himself to answer it. “Yes, sir. She is here. Definitely.”

Akshara smiled liking the timing of the phone call and the sound of it.

“Was that Nayan sir?”

“Yes. He would like to meet with you now.” The man smiled and gave them instructions to his office on the upper level of the building.

“That was nice of Mr Nayan.” Aarohi smiled as they went up the stairs to his office.

The door to the office they were headed to opened as they got closer, and a young man stepped out.

“Akshara, I’m so sorry about the mix up.”

“No problem, sir. This is Aarohi, my Production Manager.”

“Nayan, please. Nice to meet you both. Please come. My brother is here as well, so it is a perfect time to discuss the services you provide for event management.”

He led them into the office where another man was seated. “Akshara and Aarohi, this is my older brother, Kairav.”

“Nice to meet you.” Kairav smiled.

“Likewise, sir.” Akshara smiled.

“Kairav, please. We are not formal around here.”

“Sure.” Akshara placed her business portfolio on the table and said,

‘Why don’t we share our experience with event management, and you can tell us what you had in mind for your weekend events.

Akshara and Aarohi spent the next twenty minutes taking turns walking the brothers through the various events they had organized in the past and spent time understanding the event needs for the political party.

After noting the details, Akshara was happy with the conversation they had. “Mr Nayan, I mean Nayan and Kairav, we will work on a proposal for the next few events with the associated cost in a few days, and we can take it from there.”

“Sounds good.” Nayan nodded.

“Thank you, I will be sure to get time on your calendar for our next meeting.”

Nayan shook his head. “Not necessary. You have my phone number. Call or text when you are ready, and I will make time.”

“I appreciate that very much, and we truly believe in Mr Goenka’s leadership.” Akshara was encouraged by the level of detail the brothers shared with her.

“Thank you. We hope to bring the much-needed change.”

Akshara and Aarohi left, and Kairav kept looking at the portfolio they had left behind.

“What are you thinking about, brother?” Nayan asked.