The meet

It's been a month now since me and Hung-Sik, well and kind of Jia too, worked for Dong Wook. I started trusting him and he was a kinda fun boss. I never really saw that guy from the other day again at the mission.

Today was quit normal as I went to school, ate and slept till 09:00pm.
Mom came from worked but she had a really pretty dress on today. I wonder where she was. "Hey honey." She gret me putting her bag on the table. "You look happy." I said giving the cutest smile ever. "Well yeah you make me happy." She cupped my face in her hands. "Mom you know what I mean." I snorted.
"OK let me sit down first". I looked at her every move as she sit on the other side of the table. "So...." She took a deep breath and looked at me who just looked at her with zoned out eyes. "I'm seeing someone." Well I wasn't surprised at all though, it looked like she was seeing someone but I only want her to be happy. "I didn't want to tell you now dear." She took my hand in hers. "I wanted to tell you at the right time." "Well I think this is the right time". I gave her an assuring smile. "Thank you Ann." Not this again, she started having this emotional thing again. "Mom, please...don't". I held her hand tight. "There's still one thing I need to ask you honey". She said still in her teary voice.
I nodded quickly. "I want to marry him." She burst out of tears hiding her face on the table. "I didn't wanna tell you cause I thought you'd get angry or something". She said stil in the same position. "Mom you can't just Marry him...how long have you known him." I said really focused on my mother right now. She lift up her head and steadied her position. "One year." My eyes wided, no way...how was this even possible though. "Don't be mad Ann, please." I scoffed at that. "When we're you gonna tell me." I set back with little anger visible on my face and disbelieve. "I was gonna at the right time honey". She stood up to approach me and I just sat there taking in everything when I felt her sitting next to me. "Please Ann." She took my hands. "I love him." I turned to face her and looked into her teary eyes. I hate seeing her like this. "Fine...as long as you're happy." I said and she immediately smiled. "You can meet him yourself Friday night...huh, how does that sound." She gave me that desperate face and I just nodded.

"What?." Even the hole school can hear Jia's screaming voice from here, she's loud. "You need to control your voice." Hung-Sik pointed out with a mouth full of food. "Ann what are you gonna do...meet the guy?." She leaned forward but we were like litterly so close to eachother, this girl. "We're meeting tonight." I then turned to Hung-Sik as he was busy with his tray. "Hung-Sik...she said you should come with." He then looked up with a slight shoked face. "Me? what bisness do I have in here." "Where's Anty going tonight." He gave me a confuse face. "She going to Busan." "And does she trust you alone." I smirked a little and Jia burst out laughing. "Hey I'm not a kid ok." He commented. "Tell her that." Jia said in-between her laughing.

"Don't screw this up." I slightly punched Hung-Sik in his arm. "So you're ok with this." He questioned making me unsure. Well I'm not 100% ok with this but I want my mom to be happy.

We sat in the car for a while. We also dressed well as it was my mother's idea so I wore a not so short dress but also not that long for the first time in years and made a messy bun with my hair. Hung-Sik just had a very dark suit on it almost felt like silk. Well I don't know why my mother wanted us to dress this way and we could've just went causal.

The car suddenly stopped at two big gates and we drove drough the driveway. I had to say this person knows how to put detail into this. The lights shined so beautifully. But what made my eyes wided was that we were at a massive, I don't know how many story, mansion. It's lights were so magical, it lightens up the hole place.

We hoped out of the car as I slowly closed my door still looking at the place. "Is this person a millionaire or what." Hung-Sik said all focused on the house. My mother just chuckle as she walked to the door main doors. Me and Hung-Sik followed behind and stood there waiting for someone to open, since mom rang two times. Finally someone opened the door and it was a lady. She bowed to us as my mother just gave her an assuring smile. Me and Hung-Sik bowed aswell and she let us inside. No way, this house was incredible, everything especially its lights and candles hanging.