The conversion

Back at the mansion
"Ay, you think I should call Ann, to join us, it'll make her get use to us." Taehyung spoke while his eyes were still on the screen while Jimin just Humm in return and no response from Jungkook. Suddenly Taehyung pauses the game to look at Jungkook with a brow raised. "What, I don't care if you bring her in here, I can't help you guys became close with her just because of tube bombs."
He then stood up and left.

Jungkook walked drough the hallway to his room then stopped infront of Ann's room. There were workers working to fix the new door onto the room and after a little while they left leaving the door open.

Jungkook stood there a little bit then decided to go into the room. He looked around and saw that there were a little changes done to the room although he never came into this room. Some art editions were on the study table wall,  with cute animals photos and the study table was already filled with books and stuff.

He walked further into the room and sat on the bed. He wondered around then decided to feel under the pillow and got something. It was one of the tube bombs. "Does she use this or what?" He asked himself.  He then shoved it into his jean poket.  Just when he wanted to  stand up he stepped on something. He looked down and it was a rope cable. He dragged it out and saw more cables layed on the ground to a plug.  He just shook his head and chuckled.

                .................................

We took as many oil cans as we could and slowly moved out still pointing our guns at the workers.
"Thanks for your hard work, guys but we'll be leaving now." Jiwoo spoke drough her mask while walking out of the room leaving the workers still traumatized with their hands in the air.

"I think we all did a great job." Hung-Sik voiced out to everyone in the van while some of us nodded and light chuckles could be heard.  I also kinda felt proud even though it wasn't a sniping mission.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at our old abandoned stok building from early, all the oil cans stacked in a row. "Now their just gonna check in and from there on we'll be making the newest tube bombs." Jiwoo
said while smirking at the oil bottles and lightly nodding.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood infront of a wall fence, taking out the remote button from one of my pokets. It's 'hella' cold outside so my hands are freezing. I quickly pressed on the button and all the lights went off making the mansion look dark.

         **********************
"What the fuck was that." Taehyung asked completely confused. Jimin stood up and was about to leave when Taehyung grabbed his wrist. "Where you going?" Jimin looked down on Taehyung even though he couldn't see his face in the dark. "Aaish, you scared of the dark?" He chuckle which Taehyung stood up and pretended to act cool and calm. "You're the one who's scared."

Jungkook walked drough the hallway shaking his head. He entered the dinning room taking a bottle of water from the fridge. "Aaishh, this girl." He mumbled to himself and chuckled afterwards.

       **************************
I took few steps back and took as much air in as possible. I then ran as fast as I could and jumped on the fence, smoothly, then back flipped onto the ground landing safely.

I then wiped the dirt from my clothes as I walked on the mansion's property.
I walked into the garden and went to the living room's window where I use to sleep that night. I made sure I left it open a little so I could go through.

I stood up after landing on the floor and took out the clothes from the black bag.
I then slowly closed the door and was dressed in a baggy sweater and jeans with my hair in a loose back ponytail.