Juu nana 🔞

We were sitting on the edge of the cave. "Can you remember anything?" He asked me. "L-little." I said. "Anything about me?" He smirked. I blushed. What are you thinking boy! I can't remember shit bout except for us making a Tsaheylu! "Tsaheylu!" I said. "At least you remember that." He smiled. We just sat there in silence for a while just looking at the scenery. He pulled my hand up to his face. "Do you want to do it again?" He laughed. Do what again? Tsaheylu? Kiss? "Tsaheylu?" "Yes Tsaheylu." He laughed. I pulled my queue from my back, and he pulled his. "Well?, an I gonna have to do it for you or?" He asked. He laughed at my blushed face. He connected the queue. "My love." I closed my eyes at the feeling. I was like warmth in my chest. I felt calm. I felt like I had fallen asleep. My memories started flooding back to me, us arriving at the reef, Ao when he first took me to his secret cavern, when he took me to they're spirit tree for the first time and when we first made our Tsaheylu. I could only remember bits I didn't remember how to ride and Ilu are talk the hand speak. I opened my eyes. I looked at Ao'nung once more before pulling him into a kiss. He laughed leaning into it. He kept kissing me making me fall more I love with him. He pulled away leaving me desperate for more. He kissed my neck leaving marks all the way down. He kept kissing till he went past my chest, then my hips. "Would you like to continue?" He laughed. "C-continue!" I yelped. He smiled at me. He slid his hands down my torso and along my lap. He laid his other hand on my crotch. "Look who's hard my love." He smirked slowly revealing my hard member. "Are you alright my sweetums?" He asked placing his lips my dick. I nodded covering my face. "Don't cover your face darling." He laughed. I could feel his voice vibrate on my skin. I pulled my hands down and placed them on his face. "Just let me do this babe." He said finally putting the tip in his mouth. I groaned as he pushed the rest in. He continued to suck, Lifting his head then lowering it. I shot my head back in pleasure. It felt as if I was in heaven. I continued to moan and groan as Ao went down on me. I could feel myself in pleasure as I let go of Ao's hair. He lifted his head licking his lips. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear. "V-very much." I blushed. "I-I-"
I placed my hand on his crotch. He's was hard as shit! "You don't have to my love, I'll wait till your healthy babes." He smiled. "Y-you have
p-pretty smile." I said to him. He looked at me, his eyes went from my eyes to my lips. I gave him a kiss. "I really missed your kisses love." He said as he kissed back. "Get b-back!" I yelled realising I needed to get back to the Marui. I kept up and ran into the water. I swam my way back to shore and dried myself off as much as I could. I snuck my way back into the Marui hoping no one noticed I wasn't there. They most likely already knew. I sat myself down in the Marui. Mother and Tuk were no longer in the water which meant they were most likely getting food or something like that. I looked around the room. This is boring why do I have to stay inside all day it's not like I can't walk, although one day I do hope to not be able to walk maybe just for once by a certain someone. I laughed at my thought as I picked at my fingertips. "Little brother!" I heard Lo'ak glee as he walked into the Marui. "We convinced mother and father to let you come swimming with us!" Tuk yelled from behind him. She pulled me to my feet and ran me down to the beach. There was Neteyam, Kiri, Tsireya and Ao standing on the beach. "Yay come on Y/N!" Tuk yelled pulling me into the water. Everyone followed behind us. We were swimming in the waters. The fish were all so gorgeous they had beautiful tones of purple, red and green. The coral were even better. I swam around with Lo'ak  and Neteyam. They kept doing hand signals. I just stared at them. Dude you use them like I know wha they are. I saw a clam. I swam down to it hoping to get a nice looking pearl. I tapped the clam on a rock. I went back up to the surface to get air.
"Y/N what we're you doing slamming a rock against a clam." Ao'nung came back to the surface. "Yes." "Wow I'll get it for you love." He dived back into the water. I dived with him following him down to the sea floor. He tried to pull the clam open before slamming it into the rock. I clam opened letting Ao grabbed the pearl that was inside. He swam over to me opening my hand and placing the pearl in my grasp. I smiled at him. He tried his weird hand talk. I need to get Tsireya to teach me this hand talk. He smiled and pulled me up to the surface. "Do you like it?" "Pretty!" "Tsireya." I said to Ao. "I'll go get her." He said swimming away. I just stayed where I was in the water. Ao'nung came shortly after with Tsireya. "Y/N wants you." Ao'nung told her. "Hi Y/N what you want?" "Hand teach!" I told her. "Teach you the hand sign?" I nodded a her. She smiled and started me off with the basics