San-fun

I woke up last. No one was inside the Marui. "Oh my gosh. That's just so rude! Them penisfaces!" I walked out of the Marui. "You snore sweetums." Ao'noung was sitting out side the entrance tangling pearls into a necklace. "Um rude, I don't snore for your information I just..breathe hard!" "Sure you do sure." He stood up with the almost finished necklace. "Who's that for?" "For..um someone." He hesitated "it's fine I won't butt in I'm not that kinda person.". "Ok let's go."

We met up with the others and all swam together. "Where's Kiri?" Tuk signed to us. We all looked at eachother and went around looking for her. I told everyone I'll check along the Marui's . "Wow look!" I heard a boy yell with laughing behind. It was Rotxo and some other boys. "Oi what the hell man." I spoke. "Oh look it's another one of the demons." This boy was holding Kiri's arm with one hand and pointing at me with the other. "Just stop." I heard Rotxo say as place his hand down on the boys arm. Kiri's tears were falling down her face. "You guys just need to fuck off right off." I walked over to them. "Oo the big ol monster is coming to kill us." He stepped back putting it hands up. "Hey what's going on?!" Neteyam stepped around the corner with Lo'ak behind him. Ao'noung rounded the other corners coming back from behind the Marui that was behind the group of boys. "Did you start this!" Neteyam directed his yelling at Ao'noung. "yeah was it you?" Lo'Ak walked over to him. "What no I just got here!" He responded. "These are your friends clearly you started it!" I took Kiri away so she could calm down.

"What happened?!" Father walked in with mother. Mother rushed to Kiri's side. "What happened my child?" "The boys were being assholes!" Kiri scoffed. "Hey!" Father yelled. "They were calling us monsters father." I said. "You are not monsters!" Mother $t hissed. "Wait where are your brothers?". "Oh um..I actually have no idea. Last time I saw them they were getting angry at Ao'noung."
"Im going to go find them.." father got up and walked out the door. "..never mind they're right here." He said as he walked back in with my brothers who were bleeding. "What happened?!" I stood up and checked out theyre faces before hitting them on the top if they're heads. "Ow man I just got beat up for you and you still hit me!" Lo'ak complained " 'we' we got beat up for you guys." Neteyam butted in rubbing his head. "Ok first of all what did I tell you don't get into trouble, who started it!" "I did sir." Neteyam said "No stop taking the fall Neteyam." Father looked at Lo'ak. "Go say your sorry or something." Father shooed them away. As they walked away father asked "how bad are they?" "Worse." Neteyam smiled as he walked away.