♡ Epilogue ♡

Note: EPILOGUE ke baad ek NOTE ayega do read that once. And try to COMMENT with WORDS not with EMOJIS pls. For one last time. Like how did you find the book. 😁🙏🏻

Happy reading guys enjoy. And please do comment, do vote and do follow me. Ty..❤  

Unedited part!

___________________________

Sidharth and Shehnaaz, both were sleeping peacefully cuddling, totally mingled in each other. But their peaceful sleep didn't last long, as a loud crying voice comes from crib, which was kept just beside their bed of Shehnaaz side making her woke up in hurry. She quickly got up means as quick as she can come out from his tight hold and took their little baby in hand gently. She comfortably sits on bed taking her baby in her lap, opened top 3 buttons of her loose maternity dress making her big tits pop out making the baby excited throwing legs and hands to grab it. She shoved the nipples into the baby's mouth. The baby started to drink slowly closing his eyes playing with his mother's gold chain. It's a cute baby boy.

Siddique Ahmad Khan. Pet name Siyam. Siddique which SidNaaz grandmother, Noor wanted to named Sidharth and Siyam which Shehnaaz mother Ayesha wanted to named him. Respecting them the little angels name is been kept. He is only 8 months old now.

Sana started to cooed him in low voice not to disturb Sidharth's sound sleep.

Sana- Mera shona baby. Kitna cute hai mera beta. Ekdam Siddy jaisa cute. Handsome bhi hoga bada hoke. Khao baby khao. Ammi ka milk se tum strong baby ban jaoge tumhare abbu jaise strong. Hulk!

"Dono kitne same hai dikhne mein. Same eyes, nose, ears, skin tone, lips, hair, hands, legs. Sab kuch same. Mere doh doh Siddy. Chotu Siddy aur bada Siddy." Sana smiled looking at her both babies who looks exactly same even their style of sleeping clinging to Shehnaaz

Soon Sana noticed Siyam already fall asleep. She carefully removed her nipple from his mouth not to disturb his sleep, then made him sleep back in crib again. She covered him with her dupatta which will give him a feeling of her presence with her natural fragrance. She buttoned up her dress and comes back to sleep again. Feeling her beside him, Sidharth spooned her in sleep automatically out of habit making her smile. She hugged him then again fall asleep.

.
.
.

It was morning; Sidharth was getting ready for office and Sana was breastfeeding Siyam as he woke up from sleep crying been nagging in morning.

Sid- Naaz aaj last day hai office ka kaal subhe hum sab Delhi jaa rahe hai Eid ke liye. Packing din mein kar lena waqt nikal ke. Waise kuch lana hai kya market se? Agar chahiye toh abhi bol de main le aunga. Hmm?

Sana- Siddy woh zara mera Eid ke dress ke saath ek matching earrings aur kuch kach ka bangles kharid ke laoge kya? Please. Said making a puppy face seeing his frown face for saying it now.

Sid- Fine.

"Zala zala behekda hai... behekda haii.." A gibberish voice came making Sidharth grasped in shock then angry on Shehnaaz ultimately

Sid- Naaz!! Tu hamari bacchi ke samne gati hai yeh song.. Sharam nahi hai tere mein? 4 saal ki choti bacchi hai woh. School bhi nahi gayi abhi tak.

Sana- Siddy... woh toh... galti se ek bar gaya tha.. Isko pata nahi kaise aa gaya? Safreen, ek bar mein kaise sikh gayi baccha? Asked in confusion making her giggle

Safreen Ahmad Khan. Safreen means pure love. She is the symbol of SidNaaz pure love (Pakeezah Ishq). Sidharth kept her name with Shehnaaz suggestion obviously. She is 4. Sidharth's princess. In beauty and cuteness she is after Shehnaaz. She's intelligent like Sidharth, mischief like Rozal and funny like Shahzad. She is everyone's favourite. As all finds them in her somewhere.