I don't like him, do I?

Start from the beginning

As I arrived home, my adoptive mom greeted me, "Welcome back, mijo. Where's your sisters?"

"They are still at school discussing about a project due Monday"

"Alright,"

"I'll be in my room if you need me" I added and trailed off to my room, I grabbed my phone and just watched some tiktok, but before I could get into the app someone messaged me and I immediately knew who it was. It was the stupid reject broccoli, what did he want from me anyways?

___________________________________

~               ** **** **** **                    ~
___________________________________

?:Hey Hun

:Don't ever call me that

?:Rude

:What do you want?

?:Nothing, just wanted to text you, that's all

:Do you think we're friends?

?:Eh, the way you're saying it, not so

:Exactly

?:I'm just trying to be friendly blondie
Read at 4:56pm

I decided to leave him on read, I mean it wasn't rude, was it? Now that I think about it, it kinda is. But I was just not in the mood for his shenanigans.

Meanwhile...
(At the Blight's mansion)
-Edric's P. O. V-

I sighed as I looked away from my phone, I was currently sitting next to my twin. I invited myself into her room as I had no intertainment in mine.

She looked at me, "You good?"

"No" I said, burying my face into one of her pillows.

"Why exactly?"

"I don't know???"

"Is it about blonde dude?"

"...No.."

"So what was the kiss about earlier?"

"That was nothing.." I said getting up

"Do you actually like him or are you playing him like all the others?"

"I don't like him"

"Very convincing, I definitely believe you" She said with obvious sarcasm.

"Shut up,"

"Can't believe you actually fell for him out all people you've dated"

"I didn't fall for Hunter!"

"I didn't specify a name" She grinned and I was completely baffled.

"I'm leaving.."

"I'll help you and your crush problems in the future!" She called out before I left.

I didn't like him, why would I like him? I mean yes he was different from the rest of the people I've met, he's really endearing too, but no way I'd like him. Right?

Well...Maybe I like him? Maybe just a little...No, I don't like him, he's just ordinary,, and Blight's are pristine, they don't date or fall in love with those who are in a lower rank than them...But this bloodline ends with us.

Ughh, I woke up on my alarm ringing...I forgot to turn off my alarm yesterday. Well there goes my sleep, I could never go back to sleep after I get woken up even if I tried.

In the end I decided to use my phone and watch YouTube as I feel like I use too much tiktok. I was staring at the ceiling as I was in the middle of a video, I signed and backed out from YouTube, I thought for a while... should I text him? I mean I get that he said we aren't friends because, we aren't. It's just, it kinda does get lonely. Eh, who cares? I'm texting him.

___________________________________

~                      Hunter                        ~
___________________________________

:Hunnnnnn

H:What?

:Nothing, just bored and was wondering if you wanted chat?

H:For the way I acted yesterday, sure

:Great:)

H:So out all the people at school, why'd you decide to choose to annoy me?

:You know, reasons

H:Sure
.
.
.
.
We both chatted for some time, I didn't expect him to reply due to the fact that it was 6 in the morning, but we had to stop because me and my siblings were going to go out somewhere since our parents said so.

I got ready and wrote a suit my parents bought that I only wear during these occasions. I fixed myself off and headed downstairs where everyone else was. I went with my siblings and the rest of us went silently to our ride.

It was a restaurant very fancy like extremely fancy. There were many chandeliers on the ceiling, I was used to this because my parents would take us somewhere often on the weekend. We walked into the restaurant. It was very cold so we took a seat next to a window.

"Hello there, ma'am, sir, here's the menu” the waitress said, "Thank you"  mom says with a fake smile as she gets the menu.

I had my phone with me I opened Spotify and played music using my earpods, hiding them using my hair. I was listening to K. By Cigarettes after sx 

When the waitress took our menu because we were ready to order, she winked and gave a slight smirk to what I believe was directed towards me, I was a bit uncomfortable and my siblings noticed.

As we were finished eating my mom and dad went to pay so I went outside. I was still listening to music but then the same waitress who winked at me followed me outside.

"Hey, cutie" She winked at me, getting my attention, "Umm hey?..."  I spoke as I was getting uncomfortable but tried to act as it didn't bother me.

"wanna hangout at my place later" She requested a grin on her face and that was my last straw.

"Look, I have boyfriend,” I said trying not to bring it out on her.

"Well, I don't see him"

"He isn't here because this is a family dinner."

"But I highly doubt he'll mind if we hangout?"

"No thank you, you aren't my type." She did in fact looked good but the way she acted made me uncomfortable near her.

"Who's your little boyfriend then?"  She asked, Titan, when is she gonna stop?

"Why should I tell you?"

"Who knows? You could be lying"

"I'm not" I said now glaring at her.

She was going to say something but someone from the restaurant called her and she had to leave. Phew, hope I won't see her again.

My twin went towards me, "You good?"

"I mean, I could be better"

"Let's just go, also by the way, who's your little boyfriend?" She smirked and I know she's gonna keep teasing me once we get home.

Anddddd I kept my promise, this chapter has a total of 1000+ words:D

When I was asking my friend to help me continue a part, I wasn't planning to write them going to the restaurant but I didn't tell her that, so she wrote about them heading to the restaurant and I got an idea of the waitress flirting with Edric as he was outside.

(Make sure to remember her btw)

Sooo that's basically all, it was really fun making this chapter with her lol.

But anyways
Byeeeeeeee!