6. Mr. Rabbit (BONUS CHAPTER) ....COMPLETED

Mating Season

Mr. Rabbit...

   (BONUS CHAPTER ) 

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying on his bed, all battered and bruised from escaping the Alpha. Then at the picture of his lover on the mantelpiece, next to his family, remembering how nervous he was and the touching of legs the other started to calm him down. Then he looked over at the book on top of his nightstand and hurriedly hid it away... the title read 'How to have cubs with same-sex non lycanthropic partners 101'.

'Can't have him knowing that I'm researching into that... it's too soon for him. He'd run to the doors.'

He then went to the bathroom and opened the faucet of the bathtub, trying to find a temperature that would be acceptable. Then, leaving the tub to fill with hot water, he returned to Wei Ying and started to remove the little clothing left on the younger man's body. Nominally, the boxers, the tail and the partial bunny ears. He did that with the utmost respect, as this was not a moment for that kind of thinking. Taking his medical kit, he went through the gashes, looking for and removing the twigs and pebbles and dirt from within the wounds. 'Some of these are going to leave scars' he thought with sadness. The liquid he'd use now to clean the wounds was really strong and effective, but it also would burn and sting like hell... so he got close to Wei Yings' ear and said:

"This might sting a little but it's for the best."

The moment he touched the wounds with the medicine soaked cloth, Wei Ying moaned in disapproval. Nonetheless, Lan Zhan continued. Once they were all clean and nice, he looked at the serious frown on Wei Yings' face. He got closer and gave a light kiss on the pouting lips... and immediately the frown was gone, replaced by a large smile and many unintelligible words.

"Ha... what's that Mr. Rabbit?"

"Shemm... hot ahshak... lanzhan…, hum... maaaaagical kiiiiish... hihihi..."

Lan Zhan had to laugh at that one. According to Wei Ying, werewolves apparently now had magical kisses as well... he then picked up the naked body and carried him into the bathroom. Very gently, he released Wei Ying into the tub and started to scrub and wash his body. It made him blush to realise that the younger man had a throbbing erection during the bath, and it made the whole process of getting him dry once the bath was over a whole lot harder... but Lan Zhan did it.

Once Wei Ying was dry and had his largest wounds bandaged, Lan Zhan dressed him up in one of his pyjamas and tucked his lover in bed. Deciding that it was safe to leave for a few minutes, he decided to take a shower himself and then get into bed as well.

The process of waking up was a slow one... it was just so good to be asleep, all cosy and pressed against that body... 'Wait... body?', Wei Ying opened his eyes and muffled a small scream. He was in bed with Lan Zhan. No, strike that. He was in Lan Zhan's bed, with a possibly naked Lan Zhan, who had his arms around him. Wei Ying could feel the deep breathing of the sound asleep coming from Lan Zhan... the relaxed expression on his face. He was also clean and his wounds didn't bother nearly as much as they had. 'Oh my God, I'm wearing his pyjamas! OH NO, he's seen me naked! What if-' but Wei Ying had his thoughts interrupted.

"What's wrong?" asked a fully alert Lan Zhan.

"Hum... nothing. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up."

"Your heartbeat went soaring up, what's wrong?"

"You woke up because my..." and before he could control himself, he blurted " awww... you're so cute". Wei Ying then covered his mouth with both hands.