Yn : Why you sound so familiar?

Taehyung: I was your first kiss remeber? ( smirk)

Flashback

Yn was on her closet taking some books and when she was walking in the hallway someone grabbed her and pinned her to the wall .Then she saw Taehyung.

Yn : You again ?

Taehyung: Yes me

Yn : Why can't y-

Taehyung kissed her but Yn pushed him away and went out of the room while Taehyung saw her left the room while licking his lips.

Taehyung: She taste fucking good.

Yn in mind : Did he just stole my first kiss?

Present time

Yn : You were that pervert that grabed me in that room

Taehyung : Yes babygirl ,since the first day I saw you I was obssesed with you and fell for you .I love you Yn

Yn was shocked she couldn't belive her ear's she couldn't even speak she just stared at him with a shocked face .

Taehyung: Is okay if you dont love m-

He was cut off by Yn who kissed him again he kissed back imideatly and smiled through the kiss after sometime they broke the kiss .

Yn : I love you too

Then they hugged each-other.

Yn : Ummm we are still on the closet

Taehyung : I wonder where Hana is you know what I let's break the closet.

He pushed the closet until the closet door broke and Yn got out and runned to find Hana . Taehyung went behind her .

Taehyung: I will control the room's you control the hallway.

Yn : Ok

After 10 minutes

Yn heard some laughing and crying from her room so she went to the room and find this.

She saw Hana crying and Vminkook laughing their ass of .Yn was shock how can they do this make-up to my baby.

Yn was shock how can they do this make-up to my baby