Drunk.

PLAYING: Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

"Everybody just have a good time!"

———————————————————————

Wednesday, 9:18 PM

Me and Catarina were rushing around, finding our clothes for the party. I had just gotten out the shower, so I was currently in a  dingy robe while Catarina was in pajamas.

Luckily, my parents are still on their business trip and wouldn't be back till the weekend.

I found the clothes Catarina bought for me, a neon green bra, a jean miniskirt, and some black chuck taylors.

I slipped on the bra and the skirt, cringing at the cold air that hit my body.

"Here! Take this!" Catarina said, throwing a black fluffy cropped jacket at me.

"Thanks!" I said, slipping it on, squirming at the scratchy material.

Catarina walked out to change, and walked back in matching me.

A neon pink bra, Jean miniskirt, a black jacket like mine, and black chucks.

"Makeup and hair?" I asked, wiping the sweat off of my forehead from running around.

"Yup." She said, going over to the previously plugged up curling iron and the 10 makeup pallets and lipsticks in my vanity.

First, she curled my hair. Then she did my makeup. Green eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipgloss.

She did the same to herself, using pink eyeshadow.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking for the nearest clock.

"9:56" Catarina replied.

"What time is the party?" I asked.

"10:00..." she said, her eyes widening.

"SHITSHITSHITSHIT WE NEED TO GO NOW!" I yelled, putting all the makeup away messily.

Catarina unplugged the hair curler and struggled to put it back in the clearly full bag of makeup and other beauty supplies.

"FORGET THE CURLING IRON!" I yelled, grabbing a purse that hopefully had my ID and all that jazz inside of it.

Catarina grabbed her bag and raced downstairs behind me, running outside into the cold air.

"Catarina where's this fucking house." I asked, frantically looking around for party lights or crowds of people.

"Over there!" She said, pointing to a house not too far.

"Thank fucking god." I said, grabbing her hand and breaking into a sprint towards the house.

Catarina struggled to keep up with me, considering she always skips P.E..

We go to the house and saw beer cans on the ground, and people puking in the front.

We walked into the house and party rock anthem by LMFAO was blasting from a speaker.

We went over to the kitchen and saw Michael, mark, Jeremy, and Andrew.

I saw Michael and blushed.

Michael saw me and blushed.

Michael was wearing a white muscle shirt, a black leather jacket, black jeans and new black converse.

Michael decided to be the one to break the silence.

"Hey... you look good." Michael said, looking off to the side.

"You do too." I said, remaining eye contact.