Shopping spree.

Material girl - Madonna

"Because the boy with the cold hard cash is always Mr. Right."

————————————————————————————————

2:31 p.m.

We pulled into the parking lot and looked for a spot.

"You guys it's probably not even that packed, Michael you're probably wrong." Mark said, looking around.

"I'm right, I know I am." Michael told him.

"'Oh, I'm Michael! Im rich and always right! It's physically impossible for me to be wrong!'" I teased.

"Shut up." Michael said, pulling into a parking spot.

We got out the car and walked into the mall.

As we walked into the mall, Michael looked at my outfit and his eyes widened.

I noticed.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked, stopping at the map with the rest of the group.

"Y/n your shirt. Your whole stomach is showing!" Michael told me, zipping up my sweater.

(It's giving 2018 protective Gacha life boyfriend 😭😭😭)

"Oooooo someone's protective!" Catarina cooed.

"Oh shut up!" I said, blushing.

I unzipped my jacket cause I was getting hot as we walked, trying to find somewhere to meet up when we split.

"Why'd you unzip it?" Michael asked, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm fineee Michael!" I told him, zipping it back to where it was when I left the house.

I was thinking, then I realized.

"You guys... who's paying?" I asked, side eyeing them.

"I will." Michael said, pulling a lot of money out of him pocket. To much for an average teenager to have.

"Dude where'd you get all that money?" Mark exclaimed, his eyes widening.

"Stole it from my old man." Michael said with an unreadable look on his face.

"New nickname, Hm?" I asked him.

"Yup." He replied plainly.

We found a place to meet and split up- girls with girls and boys with boys. Michael gave us each at least 100 dollars, he stole at least 400 from his dads wallet.

"Sooo what do you wanna buy?" Catarina asked me.

"Well- michael found a party that's gonna be hosted by one of our classmates, it's on Wednesday around 10pm." I told her.

"Oh. My. Gosh. We're going dress shopping!" Catarina exclaimed, jumping up and down waiting for my reaction.

"Noooo pleaseeee at least let me wear a miniskirttttt" I complained as she dragged me to some random shop she liked.

"Fine!" She obliged, taking me over to the skirts section.

She picked out a few skirts she wanted me to wear, and pushed me over to the dressing room.

"Try those!" Catarina told me, closing the door.

My eyes immediately went to the jean miniskirt. I tried it on and showed cat.

"Omgomgomgomg you're getting all of them no questions asked." Cat said, putting them in a basket.

Catarina went over to the tops and picked out a cropped pink tank top and a mesh one, probably to go on top.

"Why pink, out of all colors cat?" I asked, sighing.

"Because pink is hot obviously." She said.

"Im not doing pink." I said.

"Fine! How about green?" She asked, picking up a neon green version of the pink cropped tank top.

"I can deal with that." I said.

"OOOOOH! YOU HAVE TO GET THE BRA VERSION!" Catarina said, jumping up and down.

"fine... why do you do this to me?" I asked, putting it in the basket.

"Do you have shoes to wear?" Catarina questioned.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Michaels POV

"So what do you wanna get?" I asked mark.

We've been aimlessly walking around the mall for 5 minutes trying to find a good store to go to.

"There's gonna be a party Wednesday night, wanna get something to wear there?" Mark suggested.

"Sure." I said.

"To impress your oh so dear y/nnnn?" Mark teased.

"Oh shut up!" I told him, blushing.

"You know she likes you back, right?"

"Mark me and y/n are literally dating."

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING? SINCE WHEN?" Mark practically yelled, earning a few weird looks from the people around us.

"A few days ago" I told him.

"Well we need to find you a good outfit." Mark said, dragging me into a store I didn't get to read the name of.

Mark went over to some random section and threw some clothes at me.

"Muscle shirt, black jeans, black converse, black jacket. Boom." Mark said.

"Mark im gonna look like a weird fuck boy greaser dude." I told him.

"No you won't! Just buy it!" Mark said, pushing me over to the cashier.

I paid and we left.

"Let's just wait for the girls, are we gonna get food?" Mark asked.

"If they want to." I replied, sitting down where we said we would meet up.

Y/ns POV

Catarina and I put the combat boots in the basket then went over to the cashier to pay.

"Catarina you didn't get anything!" I said.

"It's fine, I have something to wear!" She said, paying.

We walked out of the store and say the boys waiting for us outside.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Like an hour!" Mark told us.

"Mark it was 20 minutes." Michael said.

"Whatever, can we get food? I'm hungry." I questioned.

"Yeah sure, let's go." Michael said, walking over to the food court.

We followed and ended up getting mcdonalds, we then left and went home.