Where were you, y/n?

7:28 pm

We had just made it home. And our parents were currently asking WAY to many questions. They were literally interrogating me and my siblings. Our curfew isn't even 7, it's like- 9? I don't know anymore. My parents are overly worried when I told my mom I was going to Michaels house. she could have called me if she thought anything was wrong. Whats wrong with them?

"Where were you y/n?" My dad questioned once again.

This is it. This is so fucking stupid.

"I WAS AT MICHAELS HOUSE DAD I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES ALREADY!" I yelled. I'm sick of them not believing me.

"And your younger siblings were where?" My mom asked.

"WITH ME MOM. THEY WERE WITH ME!" Jeez. I just want to jump into a hole. This is so annoying.

"That's all we wanted to know, y/n. No need to raise your voice okay?" My dad said, in a calming tone.

I realized i just raised my voice at my parents. I don't know why I'm so angry, it's weird. I don't know why my parents didn't slap the shit out of me. I don't wanna let out my pent up frustration from whatever out on them. It'll just break our relationship.

"Sorry, I don't know why I'm mad." I said in a calmer tone.

I really don't.

I walked off into my room and jumped onto my bed, sighing. Maybe It's just because today was a long day. I don't know. I went to my record player and found my "Sweet Child O' Mine" record. Why not? It's summer break anyways. I turned the volume all the way up and sang the song. I took my sketch book and starting sketching. It's kind of therapeutic for me, I can sketch how I feel. Yknow?

After the song was over, I went over to the record player and looked through my records to find something to play. After a minute or two I found "Back In Black" by AC/DC. I blushed, I remember Michael saying something about this song. But I can't quite remember...

Flashback

September 19th, 1982

"Hey Mike, what's your favorite song? I wanna listen to music!" You asked.

"Oh! Um.. Back In Black by AC/DC!" Michael replied.

"Okay!" You said, running to your brand new record player and finding the requested song. Once you found it, you put it on and hopped back onto the bed with Michael. When suddenly, a idea sparked in your head.

"Mikey get up and sing with me!" You said, getting up and grabbing two hairbrushes. A pink one and a purple one.

"I....okay..?" Michael said, getting up and grabbing the hairbrush. He was confused, but he had the right spirit.

When you guys both had "microphones" you both started jumping and singing along to the music. Your parents weren't home neither were your siblings. Just you two, alone. You guys sang the song, then fell onto the floor. Your guys hair sticking to your sweaty foreheads, rosy cheeks, and huge smiles on your faces.

Present time

"Oh..." i said out loud, blushing from the memory.

I hesitated, but then put the record in and started the song. You turned the volume down and went back to bed to continue sketching.

8:43 pm

I figured i should probably shower now, so I turned off my music and got my pajamas which were just basketball shorts and a white tank top.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to my desired setting then stripped, getting in. The water felt nice, soaking my hair and the rest of my body.

(After the shower bc It's hella weird to write shower details 😭😭)

I turned off the water, getting out the shower and drying off. I dried my hair, brushed it out and put it in a lazy ponytail. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then put my pajamas on. I hung my towel up then left the bathroom to put my clothes in the basket I kept my dirty laundry in.

I got in my bed and finished my sketch before putting my sketch book away, turning the lights off and laying back down. I wasn't that tired, but thought I'd rest anyways. I know Michael will have something fun planned for tomorrow, he always does anyway.

Every time I closed my eyes I saw my brother holding Elizabeth's hand. It made my heart melt, it was adorable. It's funny how mike got mad about it. I forced it out of my mind and decided I'd just try my best to sleep. Being sure I would have a full day tomorrow. I took my other pillow and hugged it against my chest, hoping it would help me sleep. Luckily it did, and I dozed off for the night.