Talent show?

Passing period, passing to 7th.

The day has gone pretty nicely, Michael hasn't been bothering me.. luckily. It's currently passing period, and I've been seeing flyers... everywhere. Walls, doors, lockers, all over the floor. I decided to pick one up.

"Hm.. talent show? Why not? Says the signup board is right over..."

I scanned the halls, scouting out the signup board.

"Found it!" I said aloud, grabbing the pen on the pen holder and writing my name.

Y/n L/n

perfect! I put the pen back and carried on to my class.

Home, after school

I've been trying to think of what to do for the talent show, I have like no talents. I mean- I can sing, but... that's boring. I need something cool... like- a guitar.

GUITAR.

I ran to my closet and pulled out my old, red electric guitar. I used to play back when I was in middle school, I was actually pretty good. I had mastered a few difficult songs. I'm sure I could re-learn them.. with a little bit of time and practice, I could be playing how I was back in middle school.

I found my box of guitar pics and got to work. I was re learning pretty fast from memory.

Within a few hours I mastered enter sandman, NUMB, and paradise city by Metallica, LINKIN PARK, and Guns N' Roses.

I still don't know what song I wanna play for the talent show. It's in a week, I need to figure this out. And I need to figure it out soon.

What am I gonna wear? I went back to my closet and threw my clothes all over the place.

'Hmm.... Red to match my guitar?' I thought.

I found a red tank top to go with some red converse. I found a pair of dark blue jeans too.

'Hm, this should be good.' I thought to myself.

I hung up the outfit in my closet and sat back down on my bed to play more guitar.

Done! Sorry for the short chapter, I can't stay up too late, I have stuff to do tm. I'll create a special one shot tomorrow for 1k. Love y'all, x