Something Squidy

After the short battle between the squids and the sky army, deep in the ocean where the squids are planing to get the girl and in the other room is where a gigantic squid called the k kraken (srly) was having an outrage.
"AHHHHH OHH NUU U DIDNT. GAT DA GURL U,FAILIURES!!" The kraken begin to slash his sharp tenticals everywhere the reason he needed the girl was from a deal who was of course herobrine, they agreed the k kraken will kidnap the girl and in returned kill king sky who was herobrine's son.While he was slaying his own kind a man with aqua blue hair,sapphire eyes,and his squid arms on the back was watching the pleasant squid massacre. This fellow squid was named Stan Squimire (o-0) one of the top intelligent assassins,he was the top 5 squids who passed the test.
Flashback
Stan was writing his answers on a paper that has squiggly line that is just a line with one picture of a squid and that the last question was the most impossible questions ever. "What is 2 + 2?" Stan was damped in sweat but he wrote 4 and passed.
Now
Stan walked up to the k kraken who was about to explode again ,but paused with a ahem,"your squdily majesty, I know your furious (no shiz Sherlock) but I think I should take care of this." Stan said watching his king slowly calming down and replied in a stupid tone,"WELL MAH FALLEW ASSASIN I WALL LET U DO WAT U DO."Stan bow to his ruler and left to kidnap the girl,but he don't know what's gonna happen.
At buddertopia
(Y/n) was sitting on the balcony looking at the sky full of stars,she wondered,'sky was very kind to me,let me stay here,eat,etc..I think I-WOAH HOLD UP.MIND,WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME MY HEART IS BEATING FAST AND MY PALMS ARE SWEATY (mom's spaghetti)EVERY TIME I THOUGHT OF HIM BRO! I DONT WANT TO BE IN A CLICHE LOVE STORY LIKE NO JUST NO THAT A NONO THERE NOPE NO WAY NOT IN YEARS.well he is cu-NUUU I MUST RESIST!' (Y/n) gripped on the fence hard trying admit herself she ain't in love until a familiar voice,"are you alright cause that fence is breaking." It was Sky,(Y/n) looked at her hand,the he was right, the fence now has a mark,she let go and apologize to him.
(Y/n) pov
Well this became very awkward,......highly doubt that.Sky put his hand on my shoulder with a calm smile,I could feel the tension inside of me an in my mind hmm ,'NO NO DONT BLUSH NO CLICHE LOVE STORY NOP-SHIZ I HATE U BODY.' A blush formed my cheeks and he giggled,but a voice called his name. He turned to the person who called him,a woman who was elegant with red hair,two colored eyes,and the most beautiful gown I ever seen."oh Alesa,what is it my dear." Dear? My heart I could feel it crack and I heard ,"oh (y/n) this is my fiancé Alesa." And this gone sad to THE HELL I felt a dark whole forming in my chest that it was about to cover me whole. Then deadlox slammed the door open and yelled,"-

What will happen

Will she ever recover?