(Idk)Run

"OH GOD!!"Running through the dark with a torch in my hand and right behind me is a creeper!Why me!You ran thinking why the heck you didn't craft a sword and now you were being chase by a green four legged creaturE THAT COULD EXPLODE.As you keep running from the creeper,you heard a weird creepy laugh echoing through the cave that as soon you got out of the cave,you looked back if the creeper was still there,but it was gone already.Now, thinking about the weird luagh and home then walk back to your village.
At The Village
You were at you home called the "Golden Sky" and for a good reason for that,too. Everyday the sky turn a majestic golden (budder)color in the sky that was beautiful. As you walked down to the rocky path way you heard someone calling you behind "(y/n)!!" You turned and saw a girl same as your age with long black hair in a emo style and wearing a black jacket. You've known her before,her name was Kutsuu your best friend (yay that's me!) and she was by you side since birth that she ran up to you with worry on her eyes. "Where were you !the town was getting worried." You sighed as you see she wasn't in a good mood like she just beat up some one that you tell her what happen that she widen her eyes then sighed "My god" As soon you were about to yell at her,a little boy with brown hair and a sky blue shirt ran up to Kutsuu then tackle her to the ground."ow"You tried not to laugh your ass off that the boy was Kutsuu's adopted son , Kor. He looked at you and hugged you "hey kid how's it going  by the way good job." You said to Kor while Kutsuu get up from the ground.