Something There

I was on the ground and  growling at Kutsuu as she smirked that sooner or later I hear a deep erie voice from no where. "I think you need my help"   I looked around seeing who said that,but no one was there then I blacked out.
Kutsuu POV
I see (y/n) to on the ground and I was standing there,waiting for her to get up."Hey.whe-" I was cut off and fell on the ground somehow seeing that (y/n) did a low sweep when I wasn't looking that I smirked . "Nice job."  I looked at her while i was getting off the rough ground,but as I look in to her cold (e/c) eyes That I knew something is wrong. I stand where I was frozen thinking what was going on then.Sooner or later she fell/fainted that I grabbed her before she hit the ground.
At The Clinic
I sat on the chair thinking what was going on before that the door opened seeing the nurse who turned at me with a smile."She's alright just needs rest.As soon she wakes up you can take her home." I nodded understand her word that I sighed for relief and went through the door seeing (y/n) on the white bed.
Your POV
I woke up seeing the tan wood  ceiling and I looked around that I knew I was at the clinic.   As soon I looked to the left I saw Kutsuu with no emotion but have worry in her eyes then she wrap her arms around me,so I did the same to her."Im glad you are ok (y/n)." I smiled as those warm and kind words were said that I sat up from bed.  "Woah woah. You are not ready to get out yet" I sight while seeing Kutsuu in a stern position that I responded,"Ok first,im ok and second I'm bored.". You see her put her hand on her face and laugh that I laugh with her.