Skydoesminecraft

Your POV
Wait king,I though when he spoke that I was shock actually that I have no idea what to say."Well,surprise!" Sky said in a cheery way that made you blush red and he giggle with joy. "So,it your turn to introduce yourself." He looked at me with his passion and I remembered what Kutsuu said.
[dont trust no one]
Those word almost made me tear up but I tried not too and answered,"it's ....(y/n) (l/n) ." He looked at me with a frown then turned to a warm passionate smile and he raised his hand to grab my hand. I look down trying to hide the blush while he shakes my hand.
Sky POV
I saw her blushing and was about to say something that I was sadly interrupted by Jason busting through the door cover in green substance. "Jason!What happen!?" I came up to him with worry. He pant trying to catch his breath then he yelled,"T-the squids...there attacking!" I grind my teeth with anger as I hold my held sword on my hip."Harper you stay here and rest,but don't worry I'll come back."
(Y/n) POV
I saw a man in a blue space suit that I heard destruction outside and saw some squids...wait,Squids?WHAT! Their flying and attacking...well then that was at least unexpected.
Jason POV
I gasp for air,after fight some squids and man they gotten stronger than before. I look at Sky and the (h/c) girl that I asked,"what we're doing to do?"
Sky looked at me and he responded,"like always,we fight them.","i should help." the girl stand up.

Cliffhanger I'm sorry I'm tired but yea so comment if u want more plus help meh with grammar T-T it's hard