page twenty six

The two stare at each other in shock and Taehyung clear his throat before continuing.

"I thought about it a lot and I arrive at the same conclusion,i love you both a lot and i don't want to lose you two to anyone else"

He confess and the two exchange a look seeing the serious expression on his face.

Jungkook paused for a moment, picturing them together,in the last few months,he knew he had grown on them.

At first they had a bad expression on each other but spending time together,he realized they were not that bad afterall.

But could he really abandon his peaceful and quiet life to goes into their own messed up world?.

Taehyung took their silence as a confirmation they were about to reject him which sting his heart badly.

"I.. it's okay if you don't want to...."

"Okay,let give it a try"jungkook spoke up surprising not only Taehyung but Jimin as they snap a look back at him

they believe the ravenette for sure was going to reject them no matter what they were to say but the word he said instead surprise them a lot.

"Are you sure?"Taehyung reaffirm giving the male a suspicious look,but jungkook shrugged nodding his head and Taehyung almost jumped in joy he was happy nonetheless that the younger never hated him.

"But why?"jimin asked,the curiosity getting better of him and jungkook lift a brow.

"Is it not what you wanted?,beside i don't think you will ever leave me alone if i did reject you,you will keep bugging me anyway"

He shrugged his shoulder and Taehyung jump on him immediately hugging him tightly.

"Thank you,jungkook for accepting me"he says and buried his face into the younger necks making jungkook release a soft smile patting his head a few times while jimin watch with a fond smile on his face.

Taehyung draw back and look at jimin who suddenly tensed up at the intent gaze sending towards him.

"So what about you?"Taehyung asked expectantly,his chest hammered when Jimin remained silent,unlike jungkook he was more thoughtful and careful about things than any other being,

He's always thinking ahead and loves planning things carefully,Taehyung knew him too well and it scares him.

But they can't possibly be a wrong choice to him,can they?.

"I'm not sure?,what if we end up breaking up later,it will be so awkward"he answer plainly making Taehyung sigh while jungkook snort.

"Why are you worrying about a relationship that's not yet started it brings bad luck"jungkook point out rolling his eyes as Jimin look at them with this unreadable expression on his face and it's made Taehyung nervous for so many reasons.

why did he hate to be in relationship with him so much?.

"Chim,....do you like dislike me or something"Taehyung ask,feeling the lump in his chest as Jimin sigh.

"I don't tae,i love you and Jungkook a lot,i just....."

"Then that's better,if you feel the same way just go for it"jungkook cut in seeing the hesitation on his face.

He took both of his hands,giving it a light squeeze before sending him his precious bunny grin which melt the blonde instantly.

Jimin remain silent again,as if he was in a deep thought,a different things raced through his mind,he was scared of his decision,scared of giving them a chance,a chance he knows would ruin them sooner or later.

He felt his head spinning and he suddenly couldn't find himself to say the word at the tip of his mouth,he loves them,he truly do but with him,everything seems so wrong.

He should not felled in love in the first place yet he did with someone like them especially Kim Taehyung.

He stare at them,with that sadness and distress look on his face and the two wonder,what could be going on with him.

He was different,it like his wall was built high for any reason to break apart,he look close yet so distance at the same time.

He rarely open up,so close off about himself and everything about him.

he's a boy with a lot of secret.

Hopefully,one day he would trust them enough to share it and when that time comes they will definitely carried his burden with him.

"Chim.... please I'm not forcing you on anything,i love you a lot and i hope you feel the same way but if it's something you don't want,me and jungkook can understand that"

"Yes and we will wait for you until you feel ready,beside I'm scared too especially being with you two but I'm not going to fake my feelings,i like you both,I'm ready to try this adventure which lies with uncertainties of what coming ahead"

"and if we end up breaking up later, it's going to be completely our choice so please hyung,don't feel burden by our decision and make your choice"

Jimin look at jungkook who gives him a small smile while Taehyung squeeze his hands,he never felt more grateful to be feeling this wanted by someone.

To think,he will let this two precious being slip out of his life is something he will never do.

"W...well I guess I'm in"jimin says unsurely and Taehyung release a sigh.

"Chim you don't have to agree if you don't want to,likewise you jungkook,I can wait till you ready...".

"You don't have to wait,I'm ready"

"Me too,I'm ready too"jimin added giving them a bright smile which the two slowly mimic and taehyung waste no time in pulling them into a group hug,giggling excitedly like a child giving candy and that makes the two chuckle.

"But I'm ready to run out of it if you hurt me or something,because i promise i will never do that to you"
jungkook confirm and the two nod assuredly.

"I promise you and Taehyung too"jimin says giving them a smile and Taehyung said the same thing and just like that the trio form their own bond,their own emotion they could called love.

A relationship.

"So don't you think we have to kiss now"Taehyung spoke up thoughtful while the two rolls their eyes.

"It's not our wedding day taehyung"

"Ignore him kookie,let sleep"jimin sneer receiving a nod from the younger.

"Guys I'm still here,you are ignoring me on our first day"Taehyung pout when he saw the two already tug themselves under the covers.

he joined them earning a chuckle from the two before they placed a kiss on his cheeks and that's what it takes for his rambling to stop and cuddle up with them with a happy grin on his face and like that they drifted off to sleep while holding each others loving the feeling of the emotion carried.

Waiting for another faithful morning but this time,they are already a lovers.

Mean while in Kim's palace.king Kim sigh irritatedly staring at the picture of his son scattering before his eyes.

His eyes bored particularly on the ravenette boy all over the picture with his son.

"We have removed everything from the Internet of your highness and we interviewed all of the people who were in the scene,they had all deleted it on their phone"

King Kim hum."what about the shop?"

"Everything is settled your majesty,we won't have any problem"

King Kim exhaled sharply, rubbing his face stressfully.

"Just how much longer do you think I can tolerate this insolent behavior of yours Kim taehyung "