Jungkook watch the small interaction but to his surprise,he wasn't jealous or sad about it.

"Anyway,I'm busy we will talk later"

He says stretching his arms and turn around to go but the two were still following him.

He let out a stressfully sigh,turning to them with a glare.

"What do you want now!!!"

"You are really dumb,if you think we will go back just like that"Taehyung snort loudly rolling his eyes and Jimin nod his head agreeing with him.

Jungkook stare at them for a moment totally done at the two annoying stubborn,male.suddenly an idea pop on his head as he let out a smirk.

"Oh,you can stay"he mused and the two stare at him with a happy glint in their eyes as they let out a wide grin which he mimic back.

"I will need a hand in serving drinks and washing dishes"he smile cheekily seeing the two froze.their smile fade instantly.

"You don't expect me to go there and serves those monkeys"Taehyung says, his face contoured in disgust.

"I totally agree with tae,this is clearly a punishment"jimin cries out,pouting deeply and jungkook smile internally at the two who were whinnig like a cute puppy.

He clears his throat,teasing them more.

"Why?,i thought you are here because of me and i was practically busy right now,there's no way i would have time to listen to your apology"he taunt and the two drop,their shoulders slump as they slowly nod their heads.

"Good!!,now be a good boy and go inside"jungkook clapped and dragged the two after him into the shop.

They never did any house chores before talk less of washing dishes,they are just your typical rich kids whose everything were done for them but because of jungkook the poor boy who recently crash into their lives, they did something they never knew could be possible.

Jungkook smile as the two drop dead on the floor while he was busying unlocking his door.

"I'm so tired"jimin cries out plopping on taehyung who place a kiss on his shoulder and jungkook heart swell at the action.

"You literally just sit idle for the whole day,how come you are tired"he scoff making the two rolls their eyes.

"I mean you practically made us did something we never done,that old fag keep staring at jimin ass throughout the whole time,i just wanted to beat the shit out of him"Taehyung mutter through gritted teeth making jimin slap his shoulder and roll his eyes.

"you hold in your temper?,how come I didn't know that when you almost made me lose my job"jungkook scoff as Taehyung snarl at jimin rubbing his shoulder with a pout.

"I only broke ten cups,nothing serious about that"Taehyung snort rolling his eyes.

"Ten cups is nothing!?,you are just too unbelievable"jungkook sneered out finally opening the door and the two waste no time in rushing into the room.

"You know,you could just go to your house to rest"jungkook claim turning on the lights and quickly prepare noodles for them.

Jimin examine the place carefully and jungkook felt himself gulping slightly looking to see any disapointed or disgust look on the elder's face but he never did instead jimin smile softly.

"It so small and comfy,i like it"he said smiling,his eyes turning crescent and jungkook almost made mistake as he stare deep into the male's face,feeling the urge to slam their lips together.

Taehyung clear his throat,bringing the two out of their dream Land,their faces redden immediately as an awkward silence fell between them.

Taehyung smirk,but still decided to save the moment.

"So what's that?"he pointed to the food and jungkook lifted a brow.

"Ramen?"he answer only to gasp when he sees the confused look on their faces."you never tried it?" he ask and the two nod making his eyes widened in shock.

"What a rich brat you are"he scoff giving it to them as they roll their eyes.

They hesitate for a moment before taking a bite while jungkook was staring nervously at them,when it just an instant ramen.

the two look at him bewildered before taking another big bite making jungkook chuckle and before they knew it,they had already finished it.

"That's not healthy to eat"

"You finish it all asshole,a small thanks wouldn't hurt"jungkook scoff at Taehyung who roll his eyes.

"Thanks Kookie,i love it"jimin says and jungkook gives him a bright smile before glaring at Taehyung who shrug looking unfazed by his actions.

"Whatever,anyway let's get straight to the point"taehyung spoke up and Jimin sat upright while Jungkook stare at him with confusion written all over his face.

"I want us to be in a relationship and you can't say no"Taehyung confess and Jungkook stares at him in shock.