He walked up to one door and put her in front of it.

He knocked on the door and 2 men opened it.

They both smiled and handed the dirty man cash. "Have her. " he said and left soon after.

Evelyn looked at the men. "Are we going to play? " she asked and the men laughed then nodded.

"We are... "

Elizabeth... Her life was tiring.

She would work work and work. She would bury herself in her work trying to ignore the fact that her daughter has been missing for half a year.

She felt sick to her stomach as the thought about the stuff her daughter might be going through. She didn't even know if she was alive.

But she had hope. She knew her daughter was alive even though the police and fbi already gave up on that fact.

She knew she was.

She just did.

Elizabeth was sitting in her trailer when she got a call.

A call from the police about her daughter.

She informed her manager and drove to the department and listened to what they had to say.

They got a call around half an hour ago about a girl who was sitting in an apartment with 2 dead men and a man who looked like he was homeless.

The man was arrested and the police identified the girl to be her daughter.

"Whe-where is she? " Elizabeth asked with a shakey voice and teary eyes.

They took her to a room and through the door she saw her daughter.

She gasped when she saw her.

She was sitting there with a child services worker. But Evelyn wasn't paying attention to her. She was looking out to the distance, she seemed like she couldn't hear or see anything.

Elizabeth slowly walked in and the cjild services worker smiled at her and left.

When the child worker stood up Evelyn was taken out of her trance. She looked around and spotted her mother.

She looked at her for a moment before bursting into tears.

Elizabeth hugged her as she kissed her hair.

It was indeed a sentimental moment.

After that they took Evelyn to question her. Evelyn wouldn't leave her mother so they questioned her while she was still in her lap.

"Who took you Evelyn? " they asked.

"Dirty homeless man... " she said.

"What did those 2 guys do? " he asked.

"Dirty homeless man left me with them so we could play. We played and after awhile he came back to take me back. But theu wouldn't give me back because they liked me... And the guy didn't like that so he broke the door and killed them. "

She said with a blank expression.

"What game? " they asked.

That's when her expression changed. "I wanna go home... " she said to her mom and Elizabeth nodded.

They went home and Elizabeth changed Evelyn into her own clothes.

"Did they hurt you? " Elizabeth asked and Evelyn shook her head.

"I'm good he said. So he kept me clean... " she said and Elizabeth took a sharp breath.

They got into bed and Evelyn feel asleep first.

And Elizabeth cried she cried her heart out as she repeatedly said sorry to her sleeping daughter.

Sorry for what happened to her. Sorry for every single thing that happened to her.

But more importantly sorry that she had to play such a game...

Evelyn opened her eyes and sat up. Her mother was still asleep and she smiled.

Her mother woke up and laughed "Why are you looking at me like that? " she asked as she sat up.

"And why are you crying. " she asked again as she put her hand on her cheek.

Evelyn confused put her hand on her cheek to to realize her cheeks were wet from her tears.

"Mommy, I just wanted to tell that that. It's not your fault... It's no ones fault but his... "

Ayy idk how to end it but its something.

Evelyn is like very traumatized at this point.

Like if we put all the shit that happened together that would be one hell of a life but like.

She dies in most of em so it wouldn't really work lmao.

Anywayy bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ