[02] 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

✩°。⋆⸜ 𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘•───────────•

✩°。⋆⸜ 𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘
•───────────•

"So we're cursed." Jay said, gloria nodded, "wait, for real?" you asked.

"We are."

"What's the plan?"

"Well, the last time I was cursed- I don't freaking know!" Gloria exclaimed.

"You're the goat of solving things. where's that goat at now?" you asked, "I am the greatest of all time." Gloria added.

"No, like a goat, goat." Ines continued, "when you get something, you chew the hell out of it."

"Not this time. this is a group curse and a group problem to fix." Gloria said.

"Great, because I recently heard about a local bruja, who has a sizable following on tiktok-" Demi was cut off by Gloria.

"We're not solving this on tiktok, dummy." Gloria said, everyone turned to her and including demi who looked offended.

Jay raised an eyebrow, "Did you just call me dummy?"

Demi asked, "No. Demi, which sounds like dummy, but tiktok is not a real resource. we need a real plan to figure out a plan to reverse this curse. so, everyone, go home, get some sleep, and be prepared to shoulder the burden because I have too much on my plate." Gloria said.

"..like what?" Jay asked confusedly, "Um, cancer. my dad. he has it! Love you. bye. and please take the box with you. We already have enough bad juju here. now...I gotta pee." Gloria said as she walked out the room.

——

"Twister was fun last night." you said with a smile, "yeah, it was." Jay agreed.

as you both were walking from time to time you would accidentally bump shoulders with him.

He didn't mind though, Jay wanted your touch, he needed it actually.

"bye dad!" you heard someone say, oh god, it was macy.

She smiled when she saw the two of you and ran over to Jay, "OMG, jay, (Y/n)! It's so nice to see you two! it's been, like, what, two years? three? Doesn't matter, I missed you both so muchhh!" She said, dragging the 'h'.

"Yep. we missed you too." Jay said through gritted teeth and a fake smile, "Jay, holy crap, is that a new hair streak?" she asked, messing with his hair.

You just noticed it yourself, his hair had some type of blond highlighted streaks even though his hair was like a pitch black color.

"Oh yeah, that looks nice, Jay." You said, "Oh- you..you think so?" he asked, you nodded.

"Why else would they be complementing you?" Macy said with a smirk, Jay playfully nudged her ribs and she chuckled.